Dominic Richards ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

***Disclaimer*** As much as HCB hates to, per our previously set guidelines we had to take out Dom’s pick up lines of choice. If you would like to hear them however, feel free to ask him! They are definitely worth hearing. (Just make sure your mom, little siblings and/or boss is not in hearing distance.)  

HC: What are three things you cant live without?

DR: My Instagram account, Carrie Underwood’s legs, and cheese.

HC: What’s one thing on your bucket list?

DR: Touch the ass of an A-list celebrity, full on.

HC: What makes you the happiest?

DR: Ya… I like hiking and swimming, but what makes me the happiest is sex. I haven’t had a bad time, so right now that’s what my favorite thing is.

HC: What was your best date ever?

DR: It all started at around 10 pm, we went to watch the sunset and we went to Dunks then went to the airport and we watched two planes take off and that’s when we had our first kiss and then he let me drive his car for an hour and a half down to the ocean, and we just sat by the ocean and talked for about two hours and then drove back to my place…

HC: Favorite thing to get at late night?

DR: It all tastes the same, but mozz sticks.

HC: What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?

DR: My car broke down in the Bronx and I had to stay at a pay by the hour motel, with our phones dead…if you need a better story talk to Victor Pacheco.

HC: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

DR: I hate it when people rub my stomach.

HC: What do you think your best feature is?

DR: I’ve been told I have really nice eyes, but I pride myself on my hair. I’ve also heard no complaints…

HC: Where is your favorite place in the world?

DR: That I have visited, Iceland. I would love to visit Bora Bora though.

HC: Guy and girl celeb crush?

DR: For girl Carrie Underwood and for guys Eddie Redmayne and Zac Efron.

HC: What do you look most for in a relationship?

DR: Recently I found out I care 80% about looks, so if they ain’t got an ass I’ll pass.

HC: Favorite TV Show?

DR: Friends, sends a vital message to its audience that everyone needs friends!

HC: Favorite artist/band

DR: Carrie Underwood #obsessed #shesmine

HC: What’s your dream job?

DR: Deep down I really wish I was a porn star, but that seems a little risky so I guess I’ll just be an accountant.

HC: What’s the most adventurous things you have done?

DR: I have ridden a snowmobile on the largest glacier in Europe.

HC: What’s one piece of advice for the Bentley community?

DR: If you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you going to love anyone else? Can I get an Amen?!

HC: Quick fun fact?

DR: Throughout my college career I have collected Absolut bottles, one of every flavor.

Relationship Status? Single and ready to mingle.

Follow him on the Insta @fanciboi23

Bentley University