Check Out this Cool Thai Restaurant in Boston!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

If you are like me, you love going out into Boston…but can never decide where to actually go to get lunch or dinner. Well, look no further—if you love Thai Food or want to venture out and try new a new cuisine, then I’ve got just the place for you!

Thai Basil Restaurant is located right on 132 Newbury Street and provides a huge variety of different Thai dishes to try out. Usually whenever I go out to Boston, I immediately stick to my comfort zone and go to the same three places. This summer, though, I decided to switch it up and try out something new, so when my friend suggested Thai food, I gave it a chance.

The restaurant is on the smaller side, but has a really cozy and peaceful ambience. When we got there we were seated right away. I was surprised to see that the menu had many different options and the prices were definitely reasonable (I went during lunchtime, so there was as lunch menu with cheaper prices). I ended up ordering a salmon teriyaki meal, and my friend got Pad Thai. 

I found myself very satisfied with both the portion size and the quality of the food. Everything was cooked well, and they gave a sizeable amount of teriyaki sauce with the fish so that I could really taste the flavor.

They even served water in mason jars, which was a cute touch!

Next time you go out to Boston and want to try something new, make sure to check out Thai Basil Restaurant—you won’t be disappointed!

Here’s the link to their menu if you are interested in all of the dishes they offer. 

Images via: 1 / 2 

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.