Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bentley Celebrities

Alec MacGillivray: Bentley's Very Own Country Music Star

By Kayla Niedziejko
October 22, 2014 - 9:45pm

Name: Alec MacGillivray Hometown: Humarock, MA READ MORE

Sophia Sirage: Senior Class President and Homecoming Queen

By Molly Brennan
October 16, 2014 - 12:30pm

Name: Sophia Sirage Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts aka the greatest city Interests: Science, nature, people   Her Campus (HC): What are you involved in on campus? Sophia Sirage  (SS): I am currently President of the Senior Class, President of ABA, a FYS facilitator and a Bentley Ambassador.   HC: What Bentley experience stands out as the most significant to you? READ MORE

Doris Kelly: Bentley Alumni and GB 112/212 Professor

By Kristen Burtt
October 8, 2014 - 12:45pm

Meet Professor Doris Kelly! Not only a past Bentley Falcon throughout her undergraduate and graduate schooling, Kelly is also the mother of a recent Bentley graduate and a current Bentley student! If you didn’t realize it already, she’s absolutely in love with everything Bentley! As an added bonus, she’s a fan of the story of how Her Campus came to be! Freshmen: Interested in how to get that 4.0 in GB 112? Keep reading!   Her Campus Bentley: How long have you been teaching at Bentley and what classes do you teach? READ MORE

Professor Zachary Snider: English and Media Studies

By Katie Jordan
October 1, 2014 - 7:00pm

Her Campus Bentley: Where did you attend college and tell me a little bit about your past experiences working in public speaking. Zachary Snider: Mostly New York University. I actually attended five schools in four states, and I was originally a theatre major. I then went on to receive my PhD at London Metropolitan University. I was a producer for Entertainment Tonight in London, New York and LA. I was on the red carpet asking silly questions like “So who are you wearing?”   READ MORE

Erica Warren: '11 Graduate, Alison Broad PR Junior Executive

By Simone Burgard
September 17, 2014 - 12:45pm

Meet Erica Warren! Erica was born and raised in New York City and graduated Bentley in 2011 with a Bachelors of Science in Information Design and Corporate Communication and a Liberal Studies Major in Media Arts and Society. Within the next year she obtained her MBA in Marketing and Management. She now works at Alison Broad Public Relations in New York City. READ MORE

Bethann Greenberg, Relay for Life 2014 Speaker

By Claudia Holub
April 29, 2014 - 12:00am

Bethann Greenberg is the mother of freshman, Amanda Greenberg. She was asked to speak at this year's Relay for Life that was held on Friday, April 11th. In 2012, Bethann with diagnosed with rectum cancer, which soon spread to her colon. The struggle was hard, but she fought through it. Just recently, in January of 2014, Beth received surgery to remove the cancer in her colon. She is now cancer free and on the road to recovery. READ MORE

Brian Shea: Senior Class Cabinet President

By Sarah Holt
April 24, 2014 - 9:35pm

If you’re a Bentley student, chances are you’ve heard the name Brian Shea tossed around more than just a few times; he’s the President of Senior Class Cabinet, a member of the Falcon Society, and an all-around amazing human being. B. Shea (as his friends lovingly call him) makes it his priority to ensure that life here on campus is the best it can be. This week, I had the opportunity to catch up with him and hear more about his Bentley experience and what he’ll miss most about being a Falcon. Check out our conversation below to learn more about the infamous Brian Shea!   READ MORE

Mike Goldberg- IDCC Professor

By Emmy Manoonpol
April 24, 2014 - 12:00am

This week’s Campus Celebrity, Mike Goldberg, is hands down my favorite Professor here at Bentley. He teaches five Information Design and Corporate Communication courses and I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to take three of his fun classes. If you have yet to take an IDCC course - I highly recommend taking one with Goldberg before you graduate! READ MORE

Janet Ehl Director, Recruiting and Employer Relations

By Julia Paradis
April 17, 2014 - 2:44pm

My job at Career Services is one of my favorite things I am involved in at Bentley. Though the work itself is really rewarding, the best part is the amazing people I work with! The staff at Undergraduate Career Services and Recruiting is dedicated to giving students on-campus career events, networking sessions, and on-site visits to help students prepare for their careers after college. Janet Ehl is an integral member of this amazing staff. Janet is the Director of Recruiting and Employee Relations, and had some great insight to share with us!   READ MORE

Campus Celebrities: Women’s Basketball Team

By Emily Hodgkins
April 11, 2014 - 3:03pm

The girls on the Bentley basketball team are arguably the most popular people on campus at the moment, and deservedly so – their hard work and dedication led them to a victory over West Texas A&M and a Division II national title just a short while ago. We sat down with senior Tyler Parker-Kimball and asked her about her journey this past year. HC: What was the greatest moment on your journey? READ MORE