Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bentley Blog

What To Do When You Have Free Time in Boston

By Jillian Bouchard, Laura Ganci
September 12, 2014 - 6:00pm

Have you ever been in Boston and had some time to kill? Boston is a great city and I think some of us may forget that after having lived in the area for so long. It’s an awesome place with plenty of fun things to do! If you ever have some free time, here are some places to try out:   Newbury Street READ MORE

10 Essential Dorm Room Snacks

By Stephanie Hazelton
September 10, 2014 - 11:00pm

So you’re in your room, trying to get some work done and all of a sudden- BAM!- you’re hungry. It’s too late to grab something at Seasons and you do not want to call for pizza. What now? This list will help you to make decisions that are healthy, filling and delicious. READ MORE

What Do Bentley Guys Really Think?

By Sydney Bouchard
September 9, 2014 - 11:00pm

As all of us Bentley collegiettes know, the fellas at our school tend to be a little different than most of the college guys we see around. They know more about the stock market than any twenty year old should, they are insanely competitive, (you’re gonna argue a call in coed intramural dodge ball, really?) and most important, they are not used to seeing large groups of females (Bentley ratio 60% male 40% female). READ MORE

You Know You're a Bentley Student When...

By Sydney Bourchard
September 8, 2014 - 10:00pm

19 Reasons We Couldn't Live Without Our Best Friends at Bentley

By Sydney Bouchard
May 4, 2014 - 10:18pm

Best friends are great, best friends at Bentley are better! READ MORE

"Mean Girls" 10 Years Later: The Fetchest Moments

By Katie Jordan
May 3, 2014 - 11:20am

For those of you who may not be aware, Wednesday April 30th marked the 10 year anniversary of one of the most popular and most quoted chick flicks of all time. Of course, I could be talking about none other than Mean Girls. Most of us collegiettes were only in the late years of elementary school or early middle school, watching it in theatres with your girls and “boyfriend”. Or, in my case, awkwardly suffering through the Regina-and-Shane Oman-in-the-projector-room scenes with your mom on what was supposed to be “girl’s night.” Yikes. READ MORE

Surviving Finals is a Breeze, Thanks to Her Campus!

By Olivia LeClair
May 2, 2014 - 11:14am

It's the most wonderful time of year again-- finals season! It's finally warming up outside and all we want to do is spend the day on the Green Space, but sadly there's still work to be done.  To help us get through it all, Her Campus and some of their fabulous sponsors sent us a Finals Survival Kit! The box came loaded with goodies from Chipotle, popchips, and LUNA. READ MORE

Hey, It's OK!

By Taylor McAree
April 18, 2014 - 12:13am

There are some things that you are able to get away with in college that you probably wouldn’t be able to out in the real world.  A la Glamour magazine’s “Hey, it’s OK!” I’ve come up with our own college edition of things you totally shouldn’t feel ashamed doing because, I can pretty much assure you, you’re not alone in doing them.  So collegiettes, with that being said, it’s totally fine… …if you count the fifteen minute walk to class as your daily cardio.  And when you consider the twenty pound backpack it probably counts as weight training too, right?   READ MORE

9 Signs that Spring has Sprung

By Kayla Niedziejko
April 15, 2014 - 12:00am

Spring has sprung on Bentley's campus. How do we know? Check out our favorite, tell-tale signs that spring has finally arrived! 1. There are flying frisbees everywhere. 2. Your discretionary magically disappears. READ MORE

What It Is Like Trying to Get a Job (As Told By Game of Thrones)

By Jessica Jacovino
April 8, 2014 - 5:33pm

Okay, you finally have some free time to start your job search.   You’ve updated your resume and you’re ready to start applying to jobs.   But then you start to wade through the job listings only to find out that you’re not qualified for any of them.   …Or it’s not what you’re looking for.   READ MORE