Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bentley Blog

19 Reasons We Couldn't Live Without Our Best Friends at Bentley

By Sydney Bouchard
May 4, 2014 - 10:18pm

Best friends are great, best friends at Bentley are better! READ MORE

"Mean Girls" 10 Years Later: The Fetchest Moments

By Katie Jordan
May 3, 2014 - 11:20am

For those of you who may not be aware, Wednesday April 30th marked the 10 year anniversary of one of the most popular and most quoted chick flicks of all time. Of course, I could be talking about none other than Mean Girls. Most of us collegiettes were only in the late years of elementary school or early middle school, watching it in theatres with your girls and “boyfriend”. Or, in my case, awkwardly suffering through the Regina-and-Shane Oman-in-the-projector-room scenes with your mom on what was supposed to be “girl’s night.” Yikes. READ MORE

Surviving Finals is a Breeze, Thanks to Her Campus!

By Olivia LeClair
May 2, 2014 - 11:14am

It's the most wonderful time of year again-- finals season! It's finally warming up outside and all we want to do is spend the day on the Green Space, but sadly there's still work to be done.  To help us get through it all, Her Campus and some of their fabulous sponsors sent us a Finals Survival Kit! The box came loaded with goodies from Chipotle, popchips, and LUNA. READ MORE

Hey, It's OK!

By Taylor McAree
April 18, 2014 - 12:13am

There are some things that you are able to get away with in college that you probably wouldn’t be able to out in the real world.  A la Glamour magazine’s “Hey, it’s OK!” I’ve come up with our own college edition of things you totally shouldn’t feel ashamed doing because, I can pretty much assure you, you’re not alone in doing them.  So collegiettes, with that being said, it’s totally fine… …if you count the fifteen minute walk to class as your daily cardio.  And when you consider the twenty pound backpack it probably counts as weight training too, right?   READ MORE

9 Signs that Spring has Sprung

By Kayla Niedziejko
April 15, 2014 - 12:00am

Spring has sprung on Bentley's campus. How do we know? Check out our favorite, tell-tale signs that spring has finally arrived! 1. There are flying frisbees everywhere. 2. Your discretionary magically disappears. READ MORE

What It Is Like Trying to Get a Job (As Told By Game of Thrones)

By Jessica Jacovino
April 8, 2014 - 5:33pm

Okay, you finally have some free time to start your job search.   You’ve updated your resume and you’re ready to start applying to jobs.   But then you start to wade through the job listings only to find out that you’re not qualified for any of them.   …Or it’s not what you’re looking for.   READ MORE

Tuesday 10: Top 10 End of the Night Throwbacks

By Katie Jordan
April 1, 2014 - 12:00am

It’s the end of the night – known to non-college students as the early morning – and someone plays a song that makes every person in the room stand up from their chair, put down their Mein Bowl, and shout the lyrics at the top of their lungs. The throwback. If you’re under the impression the word “throwback” constitutes a jazzy 2005 Ray J classic, then you my friend need to be educated on proper post-gaming song selection. Let me help you out with this week’s edition of The Tuesday 10: Top 10 Throwbacks. 1. Take Me Home Tonight – Eddie Money READ MORE

We Survived Spring Break, Thanks to Her Campus and Our Sponsors!

By Olivia LeClair
March 20, 2014 - 4:27pm

We at Her Campus Bentley just returned from a much-needed spring break, and Her Campus Nationals made it even better! Just before we left campus, we received an awesome Spring Break Survival Kit box, full of awesome goodies for our staff members. READ MORE

The Tuesday 10: Top 10 Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix (And Why)

By Katie Jordan
March 20, 2014 - 3:53pm

The Tuesday 10: Top 10 Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix (And Why) If it’s a Sunday-Wednesday night and you’re all done studying for the day, it’s likely you and your roommates will find yourselves tempted to go on an all-out binge. On Netflix. That said, and assuming you’re like every other collegiette in America and have already caught up on Pretty Little Liars, here’s what I’ve gathered from several Bentley students on what series you should be diving into next. READ MORE

UNICEF's Tap Project

By Simone Burgard
March 18, 2014 - 12:00am

Everywhere you look, whether it’s around your class, your common, room, or the dining hall, they are always there. They never leave our side and if they do, it turns into immediate widespread panic. What am I talking about? Smartphones! We have become so dependent on them that UNICEF has cleverly created an app to help us break the habit and simultaneously save the world! READ MORE