Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bentley Blog

Hey, It's OK!

By Taylor McAree
April 18, 2014 - 12:13am

There are some things that you are able to get away with in college that you probably wouldn’t be able to out in the real world.  A la Glamour magazine’s “Hey, it’s OK!” I’ve come up with our own college edition of things you totally shouldn’t feel ashamed doing because, I can pretty much assure you, you’re not alone in doing them.  So collegiettes, with that being said, it’s totally fine… …if you count the fifteen minute walk to class as your daily cardio.  And when you consider the twenty pound backpack it probably counts as weight training too, right?   READ MORE

9 Signs that Spring has Sprung

By Kayla Niedziejko
April 15, 2014 - 12:00am

Spring has sprung on Bentley's campus. How do we know? Check out our favorite, tell-tale signs that spring has finally arrived! 1. There are flying frisbees everywhere. 2. Your discretionary magically disappears. READ MORE

What It Is Like Trying to Get a Job (As Told By Game of Thrones)

By Jessica Jacovino
April 8, 2014 - 5:33pm

Okay, you finally have some free time to start your job search.   You’ve updated your resume and you’re ready to start applying to jobs.   But then you start to wade through the job listings only to find out that you’re not qualified for any of them.   …Or it’s not what you’re looking for.   READ MORE

Tuesday 10: Top 10 End of the Night Throwbacks

By Katie Jordan
April 1, 2014 - 12:00am

It’s the end of the night – known to non-college students as the early morning – and someone plays a song that makes every person in the room stand up from their chair, put down their Mein Bowl, and shout the lyrics at the top of their lungs. The throwback. If you’re under the impression the word “throwback” constitutes a jazzy 2005 Ray J classic, then you my friend need to be educated on proper post-gaming song selection. Let me help you out with this week’s edition of The Tuesday 10: Top 10 Throwbacks. 1. Take Me Home Tonight – Eddie Money READ MORE

We Survived Spring Break, Thanks to Her Campus and Our Sponsors!

By Olivia LeClair
March 20, 2014 - 4:27pm

We at Her Campus Bentley just returned from a much-needed spring break, and Her Campus Nationals made it even better! Just before we left campus, we received an awesome Spring Break Survival Kit box, full of awesome goodies for our staff members. READ MORE

The Tuesday 10: Top 10 Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix (And Why)

By Katie Jordan
March 20, 2014 - 3:53pm

The Tuesday 10: Top 10 Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix (And Why) If it’s a Sunday-Wednesday night and you’re all done studying for the day, it’s likely you and your roommates will find yourselves tempted to go on an all-out binge. On Netflix. That said, and assuming you’re like every other collegiette in America and have already caught up on Pretty Little Liars, here’s what I’ve gathered from several Bentley students on what series you should be diving into next. READ MORE

UNICEF's Tap Project

By Simone Burgard
March 18, 2014 - 12:00am

Everywhere you look, whether it’s around your class, your common, room, or the dining hall, they are always there. They never leave our side and if they do, it turns into immediate widespread panic. What am I talking about? Smartphones! We have become so dependent on them that UNICEF has cleverly created an app to help us break the habit and simultaneously save the world! READ MORE

Cold Weather Interview Outfits ... That are Appropriate!

By Christina Cianci
March 17, 2014 - 12:00am

Does anyone else have the issue of not knowing where to find cute, appropriate, but warm interview clothes?! When it is warm outside, the interview outfit is an easy choice because you don’t have to worry about layers and you can throw on a pencil skirt. In the winter though, girls have limited options. We want to look professional and put together, but it’s just so cold out. Finding the best outfit is a challenge! Her Campus Bentley found ways to find the professional look while still staying warm in this cold weather. READ MORE

Everyone Needs A Little Inspiration

By Olivia Carlson
March 5, 2014 - 12:00am

There I was sitting in the library on a Monday morning once again preparing for another tornado of a week and then I received a not so average email. What was it? As the email read it was a, “collective, constructive, and hopefully uplifting exchange.” What did it require me to do? Make another person’s day. It was the beginning of my inspiration emails. All I had to do was send someone a little piece of inspiration. Once I sent that person their inspiration, my next task was to inform fifteen other people that they should do the same thing and continue the chain. It may have taken me a total of three minutes and the person that I sent my words of wisdom to hopefully had a better day because of it....

How to Look Cute While You're Being Active

By Molly Brennan
March 3, 2014 - 8:41pm

With Spring Break just around the corner, hitting the gym is essential. As any collegiette knows, going to work out isn’t always pretty, but dragging yourself to the gym is much easier when you have new and cute workout clothes you’ve been dying to wear. Listed below are my latest essentials every collegiette should try! These items will be sure to keep you looking cute while getting tight, toned, fit, and ready! Bright Bomber Jacket *Reflective Brand: Lululemon READ MORE