Blake Lively is Pregnant!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Did all the hottest couples in the world decide to have a baby this year?  Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, Kate Middleton and Prince William, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, and now Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds! I mean, it seems like someone is playing a joke on us.  

We all know Blake Lively, aka Serena van der Woodsen, as the Upper East Side socialite from Gossip Girl who always had the best style and most outrageous parties. But now the A-list actress is pregnant! Earlier this week Blake announced she was having a baby… not with Dan Humphrey or Nate Archibald, in case that wasn’t clear, but instead with a different sexy celeb…. Ryan Reynolds.  Blake made the announcement from her website, Preserve, in an article called “Preserve Celebrations: Falling for Family.”  The article is dedicated to all expecting mothers and the celebration of bringing a new life into the world.

We all remember how the parents to-be met on the set of the Green Lantern and how it was love at first sight.  After the movie their relationship blossomed and they were engaged in no time.  Since their top secret wedding in 2012, both have been pretty vocal about having kids and wanting to have a big family as soon as possible.  Blake has said, “I gotta get started.” Reynolds has mimicked her statement by saying, “We’d love to have a big family.”                                                  

SOURCES 

http://www.eonline.com/news/587444/blake-lively-shows-baby-bump-in-new-gorgeous-photos-days-after-pregnancy-reveal-check-them-out

Bentley University