This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Everyone gets stressed this time of year! With finals coming up and all of the Christmas shopping you need to do, sometimes we all need a break. So here we have the 12 days of Christmas according to Bentley to get you into the holiday spirit!

1. On the first day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: A dream job just for me

2. On the second day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 2 falcon statues

3. On the third day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 3 group projects

4. On the fourth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: Four mozzarella sticks at Late Night

5. On the fifth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 5 mental breakdowns

6. On the sixth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 6 cups of coffee from Dunks

7. On the seventh day of Christmas (before finals), Bentley gave to me: 7 all-nighters

8. On the eighth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 8 long hours in the library

9. On the ninth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 9 GBs

10. On the tenth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 10 (million) stairs

11. On the eleventh day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 11 free t shirts

12. On the twelfth day of Christmas, Bentley gave to me: 12 swipes to Seasons (The 921)

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter. 
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.