The 10 Feelings You Have When Packing Up Your Dorm Room For The Summer As Told By The Maury Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

1.      Realizing how much stuff you’ve accumulated throughout the semesters

2.      Figuring out how you’re going to pack this all into your parent’s van

3.      Trying to unload your textbook/microwave/television on the class pages, with little success

4.      Finding a thousand hair elastics in every nook and cranny when you could never find one when you needed it

5.      Discovering those fuzzy socks you thought you lost over winter break

6.      Noticing where that pizza fell to that one drunk night (it fell behind your dresser, and that’s where the smell was coming from)

7.      Wondering what to do with all of the free cups, coozies, pens, and Bentley-branded odds and ends you’ve accumulated over the year

8.      Cramming fall, spring, winter, summer clothes, and a fresh stack of new Bentley t-shirts into your (now so tiny) suitcases and mangaging to get it all in

9.      Seeing your empty room and shedding a tear because your experiences in that room are coming to an end

10.   Breathing a sigh of relief when everything fits into the car

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.