The 10 Best Holiday Gifts from the Bentley Bookstore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

It’s that time of year again… let the holiday shopping begin! Living on campus can make finding all the right gifts a bit of a challenge. Luckily, Bentley University’s own bookstore has plenty of items for anyone on your list. Here are the 10 best holiday gifts from the Bentley bookstore!

1. For Alumni

Bentley is in the midst of celebrating its 100th anniversary. Any Bentley graduate on your holiday shopping list would love a piece of the bookstore’s centennial collection to commemorate the school’s history. This Jansport quarter zip embroidered with the Bentley 100 logo would make the perfect gift for them.

2. For Grandma or Grandpa

The Bentley bookstore has a range of personalized mugs like the one above, an easy gift to pick up for any family member you may be shopping for. Your grandparents will love a mug showing off their grandchild’s school, especially one that says “Bentley Grandma” or “Bentley Grandpa.”

3. For the Golfer

It seems like we all have a golfer in our lives. Whether for your dad, uncle, or grandfather, these unique golf balls are sure to be a big hit.

4. For Your Furry Friend

The holidays are no time to forget about treating your pet to their own little gift. Get your furry friend at home a Bentley leash to show off their very own school spirit.

5. For the Student

Most Bentley students have tons of school gear piled up in their rooms. Instead of giving them another Bentley t-shirt or hoodie, pick them up this fun, ugly Christmas sweater instead. This sweater helps them to celebrate both their school and the season at the same time.

6. For the Dapper Dresser

Bentley is ranked as one of the best business schools in the country. With that title comes a lot of reasons for students to acquire a business casual wardrobe. This Bentley University Vineyard Vines tie is an awesome addition to any suit.

7. For the Recent Bentley Grad

Have a recent Bentley grad in your life? This picture frame makes a great present. They can use it to frame some of their favorite college memories or photos from their graduation.

8. For Anyone

It is starting to get pretty chilly this time of year. This sweatshirt blanket is the perfect solution for colder nights and a thoughtful gift for anyone on your list.

9. For Anyone

Not sure what to get someone on your holiday shopping list? Everyone loves chocolate! These Bentley University imprinted chocolates are ideal for anyone.

10. For Anyone

The bookstore has a plethora of festive Bentley ornaments. Not only are these sparkling ornaments pretty, but they are also a great way to represent the school during the holiday seasons for years to come.

Photo Sources:

Haley M

Bentley '20

Marketing major and Law and Sociology double minor at Bentley University.
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.