These 16 Student Discounts Are Your New Best Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Let’s be real: college budgets can be tight. Thankfully there are plenty of companies who get the struggle. From fast food to car insurance, here’s a list of student discounts including some local favorites!

SatCo on 21st Ave: Oh, our beloved Satco. What would we do without it? Next time you stop by for tacos and guac, make sure you show them your college ID for a free drink.

Amazon: Students get FREE 2-day shipping for 6 months! Sign up on their website.

Frist Center: Need something to do on a Thursday or Friday night and are wanting to explore your artistic side? College students get free admission to the Frist Center on Thursdays and Fridays from 5:00-9:00 p.m!  

Amtrak: Go ahead and book that weekend trip to Chicago- tickets are 10% off.

Apple: Depending on the item, students can receive up to $200 off their purchase!

J. Crew: J. Crew is bae. J. Crew is also 15% off

Banana Republic: BR will always be my favorite for business attire. Plus, students get 15% off their purchase with their college ID!

Fedex: Sure, we now have our own UPS Store now, but FedEx is also always a prime option. Plus, you can save 20% on shipping and 30% on documents. Check it out

Sam’s Club: Students not only receive discounts on their membership, you also get a $15 gift card just for becoming a member

New York Times: Students get 50% off their subscription.

Kate Spade: Always a fav, Kate Spade also gives you 15% off just by doing your homework and staying enrolled!

Top Shop: Receive 10% off your purchase!

Avid Pro Tools: In the Music Business college or just wanting to learn more about digital recording? Avid offers Pro Tools for only $8.25 a month for students!

Geico: Because adulting is also a thing, car insurance is also important- and 15% off.

Best Buy: Best Buy is always providing college students with new exclusive deals- check out the most recent ones!

Adobe Creative Cloud:  Adobe Creative Cloud is literally the best and has so many useful tools. Whether you’re interested in photoshop, website design, or video editing, it’s all available to students for 60% off

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram!