jakob owens WUmb eBrpjs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens WUmb eBrpjs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet HC Belmont: Noelle Rubinstein

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Name: Noelle Rubinstein

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Reno, Nevada

Major/ Minor: Music Business

Role at HC Belmont: Social Media Team

What are your interests and hobbies?

I love music, dancing, and acting. Of course, I love social media. My addictions include coffee, Pinterest, indie pop music, Oreos, avocados, and Taylor Swift. I am a ski instructor for kids in the winter at a local resort. I love hiking and nature in general. But for real you can find me with coffee in my hand any day jamming to some old school Taylor Swift.

What are you involved in/off-campus?

I am involved with Greek Life and I work at a nonprofit ballet studio called Rejoice Ballet.

Why did you choose Belmont?

Mostly because of the music business program. But once I visited the school I knew it was home; the campus is truly magical, my friends and I call it our fairy campus.

Any Role Models? Why?

My mom. She is the strongest person I know and she taught me to color outside the lines.

What is your favorite spot at Belmont? In Nashville?

The patio right next to the law building. It has little vineyard roof, and it’s all lit up at night with twinkly lights. No one is ever over there so it’s a perfect study spot, and it’s kind of romantic. I don’t know if I have a favorite spot in Nashville yet, we went and explored shops in East Nashville one day and it was really cool over there, and I love 12 South. Frothy Monkey is my go to coffee shop.

Fun fact about me:

I am the youngest of three girls. I have dwarf thumbs. I’m allergic to avocados but eat them anyway.

What is your favorite thing about HC?

I love that HC is the voice for girls around campus, the content is relatable and girls are actually looking to them for advice.

Favorite Quote?

“Actually the best gift you could’ve given her is a lifetime of adventures…”-Lewis Caroll

Favorite Food?

THAI FOOD. Waffles, and grilled cheese.

Favorite Movie?

-Stuck In Love, Moonrise Kingdom, Up, Tangled, 500 Days of Summer, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Roman Holiday, Peter Pan (human version)

Favorite Song?

This changes every day. At the moment it is Alaska by Maggie Rodgers.

What’s something you wish more people knew about you? I wish people knew that I’m a goofball, it just takes me awhile to show that side of me. I also wish people realized that I will never know the words to any song and will forever make up my own lyrics forever.

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

Born and raised in Louisville, KY, Sarah came to Belmont as a member of the class of 2019. Sarah joined the Her Campus Belmont team as a chapter contributor her sophomore year and took over as President just a few months later. While you'll find her studying corporate communications and theatre during school, in her free time she enjoys hot yoga, bingeing Game of Thrones, and working to make her chapter the absolute best it can be.