jakob owens WUmb eBrpjs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens WUmb eBrpjs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet HC Belmont: Alex Walton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Name: Alex Walton

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Nashville, TN

Major/ Minor: Marketing

Role at HC Belmont: Social media team member/ Marketing team member

What are your interests and hobbies?

I like to hang out with my friends, watch YouTube videos, and go exploring.

What are you involved in/off-campus?

I work at Francesca’s as a part-time manager. I’ve been there for a year now.

Why did you choose Belmont?

I wanted to be close to home. I love Nashville and I really loved the community that Belmont has. It was unlike any other school I toured.

Any Role Models? Why?

My mom has always been my role model! She’s such a kind and funny woman. Very headstrong.

What is your favorite spot at Belmont? In Nashville?

I love the little patio by the law building. It’s so cute and typically isn’t full. My favorite spot in Nashville is probably Bicentennial Park. It has a history walk, is overlooked by the capital, and right next to the farmer’s market!

Fun fact about me:

I have never watched a single Harry Potter movie or read a single book.

What is your favorite thing about HC?

I love that it’s written by girls in college for girls in college. It makes all the content posted extremely real.

Favorite Quote?

Nothing in particular. Anything that makes me laugh is a good quote, though.

Favorite Food?

Rice, of any kind…well except wild.

Favorite Movie?

500 Days of Summer

Favorite Song?

I don’t have one because I like too many songs.

What’s something you wish more people knew about you?       

I love to go on random adventures. I love road trips, but it could also be just discovering a new place in Nashville.

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

Born and raised in Louisville, KY, Sarah came to Belmont as a member of the class of 2019. Sarah joined the Her Campus Belmont team as a chapter contributor her sophomore year and took over as President just a few months later. While you'll find her studying corporate communications and theatre during school, in her free time she enjoys hot yoga, bingeing Game of Thrones, and working to make her chapter the absolute best it can be.