Fall Finals Survival Kit 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Last week we received our first ever fall finals survival kit from nationals. Normally we would have waited a little longer to share it with you guys, but because we’ve gained so many followers on social media, we decided to give back a little early. If you haven’t already yet, make sure to enter our Twitter and Instagram giveaways. Already have? Then check out below to see what you might win!

Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bags – Yogi

Now that fall has finally decided to grace Nashville with its presence, so what better way to celebrate than by sipping on some yummy, hot tea in your new cozy sweater? Yogi teas offer some great health benefits and even do so without sacrificing taste. There’s no better way to keep warm!

The Wangs vs. the World and Beach Tote – Book of the Month

As busy Belmont students, we know how valuable free time can be, especially come end of the semester. If you’re an avid reader who doesn’t want to waste her time with a bland book, then you absolutely have to check out Book of the Month. Book of the Month is an online subscription service that searches through hundreds of books each month to find the best reads – all so you don’t have to. This month they shared with us the novel Wangs vs. the world (the description of which can be found here) as well as an adorable beach tote to carry around all your new books in.

Suggestion: Cuddle up to this fantastic novel with some yum Yogi tea!

7 Wonders Face Masks -Leaders Cosmetics.

One thing that has become absolutely essential to my skin care routine since coming to college is the use of face masks. It doesn’t take much time for all that stressing and not-sleeping we collegiettes seem to be so fond of to catch up with our bodies – especially our skin. If you’re not already taking extra steps to keep your skin from becoming dull, then the cold, dry weather conditions are only going to send you further down the hole. Winter is coming ladies, and we need a proper skincare regimen. Trust me when I say, these masks are the quickest way to reverse the damage. The naturally fermented coconut gel contains vitamins B, C and the antioxidant Anthocyanin provides plenty of nutrients to the skin. Plus, it’s super quick and convenient for your busy schedule.

Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, Natural Bronzer -Rimmel London

Rimmel was the real hero this year, supplying us with loads of wonderful products. From kissable lips to stunning lashes, we’ll be all ready and decked all those upcoming holiday parties. Special shout out to their bronzer, it lasts all night and even looked great on my pale skin.

Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist- Pure Silk

Yes, it may be November, but don’t think that means you’ll be wanting smooth, silky legs any less than you did in September. The ultra-nourishing formula moisturizes and protects as you shave, leaving you with soft, touchable legs that you just can’t wait to show off. Not to mention the smell is amazing. Raspberry mist is definitely my new favorite.

Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and love us on Instagram

Born and raised in Louisville, KY, Sarah came to Belmont as a member of the class of 2019. Sarah joined the Her Campus Belmont team as a chapter contributor her sophomore year and took over as President just a few months later. While you'll find her studying corporate communications and theatre during school, in her free time she enjoys hot yoga, bingeing Game of Thrones, and working to make her chapter the absolute best it can be.