10 Poems from “The Sun and Her Flowers” For When You Need Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

As the semester’s halfway point falls behind us, it seems as if our plates couldn’t feel more full.

Personally, I have found some comfort throughout the stress of schoolwork these past few weeks from some of the poems from Rupi Kaur, author of Milk and Honey and the newest release, The Sun and Her Flowers.

No matter what is going on in life, whether the stress of school, love or just life in general, here are some poems and words for you. Hopefully they can ease some of the stress of school, or just teach you something new! 

1.  2. 3.  4. 5. 6.7.8.9.10.11.

Love one of these poems or have your own favorite? Share it on instagram and tag @HCBelmont ! 

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

I am a freshman journalism major at Belmont University, but was born and raised on the East Coast in Boston, MA. I am obsessed with all things fashion and beauty, my sorority Alpha Gamma Delta - Theta Tau, binge watching the show Friends, traveling to different places, listening to acoustic music, and drinking lattés from Nashville coffee shops. I also adore New York City and dream of working in the fashion industry there after college. Follow Hannah on Instagram @hannahbertolino