Worst Sex Advice In Cosmopolitan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

I don’t know about you but I love to read Cosmopolitan. It is a magazine that makes me feel like a typical college girl and I get lost among the pages of beauty, fashion, and sex tips. However, I have come across a multitude of tips that sound bizarre and potentially dangerous. I was inspired by this video produced by Buzzfeed to find more interesting sex advice.

Here are some more of the most hilarious tips Cosmo has ever produced that will make you say, “Huh?”:

1. “Firmly hold the bottom of his shaft in one hand and slowly push it towards the base. (Imagine you’re pushing his penis into his body).”
  2. “Cook dinner topless, apply a little tomato sauce to your nipple, and ask your man to lick it off.”
  3.  “Give him a beer facial – the combination of the egg white and the yeast in the hops hydrates and improves skin elasticity… but you can just tell him that your lips can’t resist his delicious, beer-flavored face.”
  4. “Keep a spray bottle filled with ice water next to the bed, and give each other a strategic spritz to extend the encounter… Aim for the nerve-packed, thin-skinned areas on each other’s body, such as the nipples.”
  5. “Chew a small piece of mango… then take him in your mouth. You can use whatever fruit you have, just don’t try anything too acidic, as it can burn him.”

Remember girls: don’t try this at home.

Sources:

http://jezebel.com/5919206/cosmos-44-most-ridiculous-sex-tips

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikerose/watch-these-guys-react-to-cosmos-wildes…

I'm a girl from BC who likes to do things. That's all.
Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."