Top 5 Funniest Vines

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

So midterms are coming up and instead of doing something productive like studying, I’ve spent copious amounts of time watching Vines. Hope you enjoy some of my favorite distractions!

1. That horribly awkward moment when you think someone’s waving to you… but they aren’t …and you just greeted them…

2. My roommate tagged me in this post last night and I could honestly say I watched it on repeat for 10 minutes.  I laughed every time.  In case you didn’t catch the reference, this video is making fun of the Kelis song called “Milkshake.”

3. My roommate and I came to the conclusion that if this guy was daring enough to post this video of himself, we have no excuse to be too embarrassed to do anything.  “UNICORNS BE LIKE…”

4. One question for this brave individual: “how?”

5. I just love pugs.  This is the cutest thing ever.

If you really enjoyed these videos, be sure to check out the “Hilarious Vines” page on Facebook and prepare to be distracted for several hours.

Photo Source:

http://www.jeffbullas.com/2013/05/24/five-people-rocking-vine-with-great-video-content/

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum