This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

What are you doing tomorow from 1-6? Going to STREET STYLE SATURDAY? Bingo!

Join Her Campus BC with host & lifestyle blogger Britt Lees of the relevance report for an afternoon of exclusive perks & discounts at The Street Chestnut Hill!

•    20% off your purchase + sweets and treats from Splendid

•    20% off your purchase + giveaways from Ku De Ta

•    15% of your purchase at VINCE

•    10% off your purchase at City Sports + head-to-toe CS by CitySports outfit giveaway

•    Stop into Be Styled to pick up an exclusive discount card to receive $10 off a blow dry, M-W, from 12/1-12-21

•    Book a facial at skoah and receive $20 off a purchase of $50 or more + exclusive membership discounts

•    Free Fries w/ purchase at Shake Shack + giveaways

•    Free Tea of The Day w/ purchase at DAVIDsTEA

•    10% off your purchase at Pinkberry

•    Charity event at Treat Cupcake Bar

If you snap a photo at the event using #StreetStyleSaturday, tag @shopthestreet & be entered to win a $50 gift card for brunch at The Cottage plus a package of 3 blow dry’s at Be Styled for you and your crew.

Need a ride? Use UBER code “THESTREET” to receive $15 off both rides to and from the event! Offer valid for new users only.

RSVP HERE! 

HC BC member Nina Tehranian and I got a blogger’s preview of the event last Thursday and let me tell you, this is something you won’t want to miss. Get your Christmas shopping done early. We found some amazing buys at Ku De Ta and can’t wait to check out the awesome discounts that other stores are offering on Saturday! 

Photo Sources: 

http://www.thestreetchestnuthill.com/eventscalendar

https://www.facebook.com/ShopTheStreet/photos/a.393793783966549.99834.228823683796894/887387594607163/?type=1&theater

Katherine ValentinoSenior in A&S English Major Minor in American Studies, concentration in journalism 
I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.