This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As the winter weather begins to kick in, we cannot help but dream about warmer days. During the day, you may catch yourself daydreaming about warm beaches, delicious frozen drinks, hanging out with your friends by the pool. Why not turn your dreams into a reality by booking a spring break trip offered by BC Streak! BC Streak has paired up with Epicurean Tours to bring you the ultimate Spring Break 2014 packages. The packages are easy and affordable: all you have to do is get all your friends together, fill out the form on the site and wait for a representative to contact you within 24 hours for more details.

Packages are offered for the Spring Break hot spot of Punta Cana (but if you aren’t down for the DR you can choose from their other packages to Cancun, Miami and the Bahamas).

BC Streak’s package is really too good to be true: airfare and hotel are included, unlimited food and drink at your hotel, optional travel protection and VIP party passes and discount coupons to local attractions. What more could you want? BC Streak is taking the stress of planning away from you in order to make your spring break as enjoyable as possible.

So what are you waiting for? Rally your friends and start getting excited for spring break. Spots will go fast, so don’t regret not taking advantage of this opportunity! Join BC Streak to Punta Cana as the “Eagles Fly South.”

Have I not convinced you? Check out the video from last year’s spring break as over 100 BC students did the Harlem Shake in their hotel’s pool. 

For more information, check out the trip’s website!

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum