Rent the Runway Winter Formal Trunk Show

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Dec 6 2012 - 11:00pm to Dec 7 2012 - 1:00am
Mod 10A

Calling all stylish collegiettes!  Although our minds may be preoccupied currently with finals and the impending stress of the conclusion of another BC semester, this time of year also signals the start of the holiday season!  While the bright lights of the Christmas tree may be lighting our path to the library, it is important to remember that we should celebrate the special occasions this time of year presents.  And Boston College’s Rent the Runway chapter is here to help!

Rent the Runway is the premier online destination for dress and accessory rentals.  With a revolving roster of over 150 top designers, 25,000 of the season’s hottest dresses, and 4000 accessories, Rent the Runway is designer fashion delivered to you doorstep for a fraction of the price.  If you need a dress for this weekend or are just looking to be introduced to the brand, come check out the RTR Winter Formal Trunk Show in Mod 10A from 6-8 PM.  See you there!  

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Editor's Note

Did you know that 45 percent of college women are leaning toward voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election?

Find out more--check out HC's pre-election survey results now!

We Recommend

User login