Her Campus BC Features

• Things People Need to Stop Saying

In my opinion, there is one thing that is sure to ruin a perfectly good conversation in a matter of seconds. No, it’s not your lack of...

• HC BC Brings You the News!

We know you’re busy. It’s easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of the BC bubble. In case you couldn’t get away from your midterms long...

• 5 Phone Apps that Make You Money

Broke as a joke. Brokeahontas. Whatever you want to call it, that’s usually what I am. Despite having a part-time job, there never seems to...

• Mythbusters: Marching Band Edition

I’m exaggerating a little bit, but American Pie ruined my life. I can’t count the amount of times people have countered with “this one time...

• A Day in the Life of the Plex

At the end of the day, I’m really into myself. I’m basically the most popular kid in school. Everyone wants to say they’ve hung out with me...

• Pinterest Fails

I think it’s safe to say that most of the people reading this article spend far too much time on Pinterest. Just take a minute and look...

• Surviving CoRo

It is safe to say that housing week of freshman year was probably the worst week of my life. I gained around 5 pounds from stress eating,...

• 14 Days of Love: Keep Loving!

Our 14 Days of Love campaign has come to an end, but that doesn't mean you have to stop spreading the love! From buying a drink for the...

• The Best Drinks in Boston

These days, it’s hard to get a group together to go for drinks. I’m not talking drinks in the sense of $1 Nattys at Cityside; I’m talking...

• Beanpot 2013 Recap!!

This past Monday night, the BC Men’s Hockey Team did what no BC team has done before: win four consecutive Beanpot titles. At the TD Garden...

• Why Her Campus BC Relays for Life

Tonight, Boston College will Relay for Life. We will come together to remember our loved ones, share our stories, and to bring hope to...

• Valentine’s Day Around the World

Ever wonder if Valentine’s Day is just another commercial holiday that Hallmark takes advantage in America? Apparently not. Sure, we may go...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style