Her Campus BC Features

• 5 Fun Things to Do on the T

Boston College students are always in over their heads with activities. Whether they are participating in 4Boston, Pulse, or Big Brother,...

• Good Morning, Inspiration!!

Disclaimer: Please read with caution. This article is meant to be a funny satire. The opinions expressed in this article do not reflect the...

• HCBC's Pinterest Guide

From photography to delicious food recipes, Pinterest has become my visual search engine just about any time I’m looking for some creative...

• Things People Need to Stop Saying

In my opinion, there is one thing that is sure to ruin a perfectly good conversation in a matter of seconds. No, it’s not your lack of...

• HC BC Brings You the News!

We know you’re busy. It’s easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of the BC bubble. In case you couldn’t get away from your midterms long...

• 5 Phone Apps that Make You Money

Broke as a joke. Brokeahontas. Whatever you want to call it, that’s usually what I am. Despite having a part-time job, there never seems to...

• Mythbusters: Marching Band Edition

I’m exaggerating a little bit, but American Pie ruined my life. I can’t count the amount of times people have countered with “this one time...

• A Day in the Life of the Plex

At the end of the day, I’m really into myself. I’m basically the most popular kid in school. Everyone wants to say they’ve hung out with me...

• Pinterest Fails

I think it’s safe to say that most of the people reading this article spend far too much time on Pinterest. Just take a minute and look...

• Surviving CoRo

It is safe to say that housing week of freshman year was probably the worst week of my life. I gained around 5 pounds from stress eating,...

• 14 Days of Love: Keep Loving!

Our 14 Days of Love campaign has come to an end, but that doesn't mean you have to stop spreading the love! From buying a drink for the...

• The Best Drinks in Boston

These days, it’s hard to get a group together to go for drinks. I’m not talking drinks in the sense of $1 Nattys at Cityside; I’m talking...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style