This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

The BC Women’s Club Lacrosse team is a successful and talented group of friends who share a passion for the sport. Read more about their start to their season below!

How many girls are on the team?

We have 34 girls this year.

What is your record so far?

4-1. We have played University of Rhode Island (win), Virginia Tech (loss), University of Georgia (win), and University of Florida (win).

Does the team travel a lot?

Yes, this year we have mostly away games. We have traveled to Florida and are planning to travel to Syracuse, UNH, URI, and the national tournament is hosted in Salt Lake City Utah.

What is your practice schedule like?

Off season, we had practice usually twice a week at night, usually 10:00pm-11:30pm and sometimes 11:30pm-1am. We also had morning workouts at 6:00am on Monday mornings. In season we try to still have practice twice per week and games once per week and we travel on the weekends.

How many games do you plan on competing in this season?

We have had 4 games so far and we plan to have 7 more games, compete in the league tournament, and hopefully get to compete in the national tournament in May as well.

What has been the greatest accomplishment of the team so far this season?

Our trip to Florida was a lot of fun and successful. We got the opportunity to play Georgia, the reigning national champions of last year, and we beat them 8-6.

What are some team goals for this season?

Our biggest team goal is to make it to the National Tournament and win the whole thing. We are a very talented team and this goal is definitely reachable as long as we put in the work. We also want to end our season with a winning record, and so far we are achieving that.

What’s the best part of being a member of the team?

Our team is like a second family; a group of 34 close friends all playing a sport we love. We are all grateful for the opportunity to make lifelong friends sharing a passion for lacrosse.

We hope you loved learning about our Club Women’s Lacrosse Team! Be sure to look out for their game schedule and cheer them on!

Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.