Meet the Team: The Returners Part II

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.
In our last installment of our “Meet the Team” feature, meet more of our writers and pub team members who are returners to the Her Campus BC crew!

Name: Olivia Arasim
Major: English
Minor: Econ
Year: 2018
From: Kennett Square, PA
Role in HCBC: Writer
What did you do this past summer: I spent the summer working, babysitting, and traveling!
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Getting to know the new members through bonding events
How long have you been on the team: Since freshman year
I’m most likely to be found: In Stokes Bridge
Little Known Fact: I love photography!
Name: Marlena Hulburt
Major: Communications
Year: Senior
From: Bloomfield, NJ
Role in HCBC: Writer
What did you do this past summer: Interned for LoveBug Probiotics in NYC during the week, worked on my tan on the weekends
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: All the Christmas festivities and contests we run!
How long have you been on the team: Since sophomore year
I’m most likely to be found: At Trader Joe’s
Little Known Fact: I was in a Rugrats Vitamin commercial when I was in kindergarten
Name: Mikaela Rice
Major: Environmental Geoscience 
Year:Junior 
From: Bethlehem, CT
Role in HCBC: Writer 
What did you do this past summer: Research in the BC geo-chem lab 
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Partnering with other clubs and organizations 
How long have you been on the team: This is my second year!
I’m most likely to be found: Wrapped in a blanket in my room doing homework 
Little Known Fact: I can’t start off my week day without watching the previous night’s Jimmy Fallon videos 
Name: Emily Wilson
Major: Communications
Year: Junior
From: Wellesley, MA
Role in HCBC: Writer
What did you do this past summer: I interned full time in the Rental Operations Department at MassHousing in Boston.
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: I love the support network behind HCBC and the fun events that we get to promote and attend. 
How long have you been on the team: Since January 2015. 
I’m most likely to be found: Waiting in the Eagles salad line, wearing active wear around campus usually with no intention of working out, or reading an obscene number of publications in Bapst. 
Little Known Fact: I played tennis all over Europe during the summer after my sophomore year of high school. 

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.