Meet Molly Twomey!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Name: Molly Twomey

Major: Political Science/ Communication

Year: Senior

Position in HCBC: Campus Correspondent

Favorite Spot On Campus: Hillside

How long have you been involved in HCBC?: Since sophomore year

What is your favorite part about being a member of HCBC?: I love writing for the chapter! This year I have taken on a new role as president so I am expected to organize events and plan meetings. It can be stressful at times, especially during the busy times of the semester, but in the end, it has been worth it!

Favorite Class at BC: PULSE

Hardest Class at BC: Calculus

Favorite Memory at BC: Hmm, that is very hard to choose. I have so many! From traveling to Jamaica on Arrupe my sophomore year to Senior tailgates in the mods, there have been so many awesome memories!

What will you miss most about BC next year?: The better question is, what won’t I miss next year? In all seriousness, I think I am going to miss the late night chats with my roommates or having all my favorite people in one place at one time.

Advice to Freshmen: Go abroad during your junior year! Last semester I went to London and had the time of my life. Although I missed BC, it was a great growing experience and so much fun (especially when you get to see your roommates in other countries)! Also, if you are looking for a club to join, HCBC would love to have more writers!

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!        
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.