Meet Cutie Sam DiOrio!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is sophomore Sam DiOrio! I might be a bit biased because we’re blood-related, but good looks definitely run in the family. He loves baseball, politics, and helping our Grandma cook on Christmas Eve (that’s right ladies, he cooks). Read on to get to know Sam!

Name: Sam DiOrio

Hometown: Westborough, MA

School/Year: Arts & Sciences, 2018

Major: Political Science

Activities/Clubs: Eagle Political Society, College Republicans, Intramurals

Best Class: Italian

Worst Class: Freshman Lit Core

Bapst or O’Neill: Bapst

Favorite Place to Eat on Campus: Lower

Biggest Pet Peeve: Not holding the door behind you

One Thing You’re Most Excited About for Junior Year: I’m most excited about going abroad to Venice.

Most Embarrassing Moment: In sixth grade, I was giving a presentation in science class about tigers and I fainted in front of the whole class. The teacher literally picked me up off the floor and the nurse rolled me out in a wheelchair. To make things worse, it was my first year in Westborough Schools. Great first impression.

Fun Fact: I would have been left-handed but I broke my left arm when I was 10 months old so I developed as a righty.

Favorite Movie: Miracle

Favorite TV Show: Suits

Celeb Crush: Taylor Swift/Tom Brady

Dream Job: Lawyer

Favorite BC Sport: Hockey

Favorite Hangout Spot on Campus: Chocolate Bar

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Girl: Has a good sense of humor but also can take herself seriously, likes country music, and is independent.

Ideal Date: Dinner in the North End and a Red Sox game.

Deal Breakers: Girls that hate sports, don’t like dogs or support Bernie Sanders.

Advice to Freshmen: Newton is actually pretty fun. Don’t worry about whether you get Newton or Upper, either way you will have a great experience. Also, the housing process sucks so be prepared.

So next time you’re in the Chocolate Bar or looking for someone to go to a Sox game with, say hi to Sam!

BC Senior, Future High School Teacher. Lover of laughing, Diet Coke, friends and family, pandas, peanut butter, and the BCMB.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.