Meet Cutie Bri Dobiesz!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Bri Dobiesz! This junior loves taking care of the environment and eating ice cream, ideally at the same time. Read on to get to know Bri!

Name: Brianna Dobiesz

Hometown: Buffalo, NY

School/Year: Morissey College of Arts & Sciences // 2017

Major: English and Sociology Major with Management & Leadership Minor

Activities/Clubs:  DJ at WZBC, Student Staff at the Educational Resource Center (come thru)

Best class: Poetry with Professor O’Leary.  I have an old man crush on him and secretly wish he was my grandpa. 

Worst class: River Restoration and Management.  I thought this was Rivers 101 but was sadly mistaken.  We actually had a Saturday field trip to a river behind an insane asylum to measure the bank-full discharge.  I still can’t tell you what that means. 

Bapst or O’Neill: Osnailz 

Favorite place to eat on campus: Eagles Nest because Heraldo is life.  

Biggest pet peeve: When people leave lights on/unnecessarily waste energy.  

Favorite thing about senior year: I am excited to tailgate with my parents for football games.  The goal is to win at family flip-cup.  

Most embarrassing moment: Just one?? 

Sophomore year I went to late night on Halloween and they had just mopped the floors.  I wiped out in front of everyone and spilled ketchup all over myself, and the nice security guard had to help me up before I slipped and fell AGAIN. 

Fun fact: My dad loves road trips, so most of our family vacations have been driving to different amusement parks around the country.  

Favorite movie: Dan in Real Life

Favorite TV show: Parks & Rec and Cupcake Wars 

Celeb crush: Zac Efron 

Dream job: Managing an environmentally focused non-profit or running a hospital 

Favorite BC sport: Hockey 

Favorite hangout spot on campus: TML because the grass is REAL and not constantly being ripped up for fake alternatives *cough cough Main Campus

Relationship status: Single 

Ideal guy: Genuinely kind-hearted and funny.  Doesn’t rely heavily on what other people think.  MUST love ice cream and be willing to eat it in the dead of winter.   

Ideal date: Some type of surprise or something unplanned – preferably outside, hopefully it includes petting some dogs but definitely should end with ice cream. 

Deal breakers: narrow-mindedness, materialistic people  

Advice to incoming freshmen: You might not have your friend group completely set the first day, and that’s ok! Try to surround yourself with people who make you happy and bring out the best version of yourself, and the feeling of belonging to a ‘group’ will eventually work itself out.

So if you’re near TML with a dog and some ice cream, be sure to say hi to Bri!

BC Senior, Future High School Teacher. Lover of laughing, Diet Coke, friends and family, pandas, peanut butter, and the BCMB.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.