Meet Campus Cutie Lauren Lanzon!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is sophomore Lauren Lanzon! This Midwestern sweetheart loves all things history, spending time with her roommates, and running the show behind the scenes of the Marching Band. Read on to get to know Lauren!

Name: Lauren Kate Lanzon

Hometown: Ann Arbor, Michigan

School/Year: MCAS, Sophomore

Major: HISTORY and Spanish

Activities/Clubs: Marching Band…Band is life. Also I tutor, and teach catechism

Best class: ALL MY HISTORY CLASSES I’M A NERD

Worst class: I once had a philosophy professor that liked to talk about throwing people into vats of acid so….

Bapst or O’Neill: Onizzle

Favorite place to eat on campus: My room, preferably sushi from Fins (they deliver even in the middle of a blizzard)

Biggest pet peeve: People who are rude about the Midwest (and Detroit)

One thing you’re most excited about for junior year: Trying to figure out how to live like an actual person in a real apartment

Most embarrassing moment: I was running late to class, and burst into my lecture hall ten minutes late – it made a scene, people looked up from me and the professor fixed me with a glare. So I sat down in the first available chair, right? But it dawns on me that this guy standing in the front of the room is not my professor. And I recognize no one in the room. Finally, it occurs to me as I look at the board, that I’m not taking an advanced math class. I’m frantically trying to figure out where the heck my class went – I’m checking Canvas, my email, texting my roommates. After about ten minutes of panic, one of them texts me back like, “you moron, you don’t have class for another hour and a half.” But now I’m stuck – I made a big scene entering the room, and I wear this super bright blue coat so I can’t just sneak out. I sat in that advanced math class for a half hour, trying not to call anymore attention to myself because I was too scared to leave

Fun fact: I didn’t have a roommate freshman year so I bought myself a plant and named her Beth. RIP Beth.Favorite movie: The Breakfast Club

Favorite TV show: Catfish (Max is a silver fox, but my roommates prefer Nev. #teammax? #teamnev? Let us know!)

Celeb crush: Max, from Catfish

Dream job: Running the world

Favorite BC sport: Baseball, hands down

Favorite hangout spot on campus: The Rat (or room 246 in 66, stop by and say hi!)
Relationship status: I fake married my roommate in Florida, does that count?
Ideal guy: Max Palkowitz
Ideal date: Max Palkowitz
Deal breakers: When someone BC look-aways you @MattDenofrio
Advice to freshmen: Anyone’s a cuddler if you try hard enough

So next time you need a good cuddle or want to nerd out with someone about Hamilton or George Washington, Lauren’s your girl…I can vouch for the cuddling, she’s great.

BC Senior, Future High School Teacher. Lover of laughing, Diet Coke, friends and family, pandas, peanut butter, and the BCMB.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.