Introducing Snapshot!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Did you love Her Campus BC’s style blog and notice the section wasn’t there when you got back to campus this fall? Well that’s because it’s gotten a little makeover. Introducing Snapshot. This section on our page is a less-specific, but still photo-based section! While you’ll still see a budding fashionista on it from time to time, we want to focus on all the things that make BC beautiful, not just its people.

Want a chance for your pictures featured on Her Campus BC’s homepage? There’s two ways to make that happen:

·      Email your picture to katherinevalentino@hercampus.com

·      Tag @hercampus or #hercampusbc in your Instagram picture (make sure your profile is public or we won’t be able to see it)

To be considered, your photo must:

·      Be your own picture

·      Be BC related

·      Be least 350 pixels wide

·      Be appropriate (use your judgment on that one)

·      Have a caption

If you’d like credit for the picture please let us know so we can include your Twitter or Instagram handle in the post.

So get snapping and who knows, you could end up on Her Campus BC! Think about all the great pictures you take at sunset on campus or that awesome picture you got of everyone rushing the field after BC’s win against USC. Now you have the chance to share that photo with thousands of people!

Katherine ValentinoSenior in A&S English Major Minor in American Studies, concentration in journalism 
Niloufar is a senior at Boston College, majoring in French and English.