clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Get Over the Post-Football Senior Slump: HC BC Bar Night!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As all of you seniors know, there was an onslaught of sadness after having our last home football game as undergrad students this past Saturday. We had to confront all the feelings that we have been avoiding since we came back to BC as seniors  Many of us were in denial of the end as we started tailgating in the Mods, celebrating on the field and finally refusing to leave Shea Field after the game. Even though we came out of that game a bowl-eligible football team, a last home football game was just the beginning of things on my list of things I already have to say goodbye to here.

How are we to get over this senior slump? How can we make our Saturdays not feel so incomplete? Let’s just remind ourselves of the good things we still have left. There are still so many things to look forward to for the remainder of this semester including:

• Thanksgiving Break
  • The continuation of hockey and basketball season
  • Ugly Christmas sweater parties
  • The fun of Boston at Christmastime
  • AND, last but not least, Her Campus BC’s bar event at Wonder Bar!

The quickest rebound and remedy for your Senior Slump is bouncing back with our Her Campus BC Bar Night!! This Saturday, November 23rd, Her Campus BC is having our first bar event of the year at Wonder Bar on Harvard Avenue. All of you 21+ students have no reason not to go. It’s a great chance for everyone to get off campus and celebrate our senior year. Come join us for the last weekend night before you all head home for Thanksgiving Break.  Sadly, it is also one of the last free weekends before finals, but let’s not think of that and instead focus on the moment. The cover charge will be just $5 at the door and doors open at 10 PM.

We look forward to seeing all of you Her Campus BC fans there!

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum