Her Campus x Primark Student Night + 4 Reasons Why YOU Should Be There!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Primark opened its 77,000-square-feet store in Downtown Crossing in Fall of 2015. Now, in January 2017, the US flagship store has undergone an expansion! On Thursday, March 13, Primark officially debuted their 14,700 square-feet expansion. Now, Primark is 92,000 square feet full of fast fashion, trendy, affordable, chic pieces that every Collegiate must get their hands on.

HerCampus Boston College has partnered with Primark for their Student Night to allow Boston students to explore and shop the newly expanded store with promotions, music, refreshments, gift card giveaway, a photo booth (to share the fun with others), and more!

Here are 4 reasons why you should come to Student Night with your friends!

1. Affordable Fashion

With summer quickly approaching, our wardrobes are eager for some new summer pieces to strut in the heat. There are so many pieces for under $5, $10, and $15, shopping at Primark will not make a huge dent in your spendings compared to many other retailers. Basically, Primark is “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices!” The whole store is like an entire sale! Where else can you find a store that offers affordable clothing with affordable home decor for college students?

2. Promotions

College students appreciate promotions more than anyone else. Primark is hosting this Student Night for the students. Boston has the highest concentration of universities in one area, so just imagine what Primark will offer for their loyal college customers!

3. One-Stop Shop

Whether you need a new pair of heels for a formal, a new makeup sponge, or even some decorative pillows, Primark has everything you can ever imagine. Primark is the perfect place to shop if you are looking for a new aesthetic for your room, be sure to check out their home decor!

4. Retail Therapy

We all are super stressed right now as finals are coming near. Come relax, shop, and have fun with us tomorrow from 6 P.M. – 8 P.M. in Primark’s flagship US store in Downtown Crossing! 

Hope to see you there!

Photo Sources:

Photos provided by Primark

https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_1920w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/09/08/BostonGlob…

http://www.chainstoreage.com/sites/chainstoreage.com/files/primark_bosto…

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!        
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.