GrooveBook: An App That Will Change Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed in this article are 100% the writer’s own. 

If you’re anything like me you take way too many pictures, your camera roll reaches into the thousands, and you don’t exactly know why but, for some reason, you just can’t part with the random photos you’ve accumulated. Sure you don’t really need that pic of when your shadow looked cool, or the 100 Gasson-grams you’ve taken this year . . . or the blurry side view of that cute boy you secretly took a picture of while waiting in line at El Pelon . . . BUT they are just too hard to delete. Of course uploading your pictures onto your computer is a sensible option but in reality, no one really has time to keep doing that. Perhaps the answer to your problems is GrooveBook. Some of you—like myself — may have seen Groovebook on Shark Tank. Now to practice for my non-existent infomercial role…

GrooveBook is an app you can get on your phone that allows you print up to 100 photos from your camera roll per month. You simply open the app, select the pictures you want, and for only $2.99 a month (seriously do it, that’s practically nothing) Groovebook sends you a photo book. Not only does it come with a super cute cover design but the pictures also have perforated edges so you can easily rip them out if you want. So I may not be in CSOM, but hopefully my mini sales pitch has convinced you to fix your camera roll problems and try Groovebook out! 

Pictures:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7rBAAOwHMec/U3DnfRxC7BI/AAAAAAAADIw/1SGWETck9Dg/s1600/photo+1.JPG

Mikaela Rice Sophomore in A&S Environmental Geoscience
Niloufar is a senior at Boston College, majoring in French and English.