Fashion Blogs You Should be Following if You Aren’t Already

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Blogs are a great way to draw inspiration from unique individuals who aren’t afraid to express their own personal style and thoughts on beauty and even home décor. If you seem to be stuck in a fashion rut or are looking for new ways to spice up your everyday routine, here are some of my favorite blogs to read and follow:

Amelia Liana:

Filled with plenty of fashion and beauty inspiration pics, this blog is perfect for those looking for new ways to liven up their wardrobe while getting an inside scoop on new beauty launches and projects. In addition to her blog, check out her Instagram for photos of her travels around Europe and cute coffee shops she discovers around her hometown of London.

Instagram: amelialiana

Estée Lalonde

This blog offers a unique perspective on fashion and home décor, all while having great aesthetic pleasure. Estée is a proud advocate of her own personal style and is not afraid of trying new trends or incorporating vintage pieces into her outfits. She also has an adorable greyhound named Reggie who often makes an appearance in her posts, being one reason alone to check out her site. She also has her own YouTube channel that mainly focuses around makeup and other beauty products, but she features other helpful organization and inspiration videos as well.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/essiebutton

Tanya Burr

Having been previously involved in the beauty industry as a makeup artist, Tanya offers amazing insight onto the latest beauty and skincare finds, being a reliable source for those who are unsure of certain products or how exactly to use makeup. This blog is also great for foodies and travel junkies, as she has countless posts from trips around the world (check out her latest post from a trip to the Maldives for great travel inspiration), as well as in depth recipes for Instagram worthy cakes and other pastries.  

LoSo Fancy

This blog offers a fresh take on personal style, showing viewers how to effortlessly incorporate classic pieces into their wardrobe by using pops of color and unique accessories to step up any outfit. Based in Boston, this blogger shows how to properly take on city fashion, all while remaining chic and timeless. To keep up with new content or just to stalk her amazing photography, be sure to follow her on Instagram!

Instagram: lauracsaur

Candice Lake

This fashion diary captures images of stylish street-walkers throughout major cities, offering great inspiration to those who are looking to re vamp their everyday wardrobe. Besides the incredible photography, this blog offers summaries on the latest runway trends, making intimidating styles seem accessible to the average person.

Cupcakes and Cashmere

If you’re looking for general inspiration when it comes to food, fashion or even home décor, this blog is definitely one to follow. Emily also has different series featured on her site, such as weekday wardrobe and finds of the week, that are user friendly and help to navigate through her blog. She also posts pictures of her adorable 14 month old daughter, so checking out this blog is pretty much a win-win.

Hey Claire 

Offering quite a different vibe from the blogs mentioned above, Claire has her own edgy style, with which she is not afraid to experiment with dark colors or texture. Tattoos and dramatic winged eyeliner are staples for this style blogger, who offers great inspiration to those who want to try to experiment with incorporating a few new edgy pieces into their wardrobe. Check out her YouTube channel for other beauty and fashion tips!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ohhaiclaire

So if you have time to kill in between class or find yourself in a creative funk, be sure to check out these sites!

PHOTO SOURCES:

Cover photo: www.losofancy.com

www.wetheunicorns.com

www.market.com

www.glamourmagazine.co.uk

www.popsugar.com

www.losofancy.com

www.trollsentwins.com

www.amelialiana.com

www.cosmopolitan.co.uk

Hi! I'm Shannon Brink and I'm currently a freshman at BC. I'm from a small town in New Jersey, and I love being outdoors and traveling with friends and family. I'm the youngest of three, and living in a male dominated house where football typically takes over the dinner conversation, it's refreshing to have an outlet to talk about things that genuinely interest me and are relevant to my life as a clueless freshman trying to learn the ropes of college.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.