Everything you Need for the Perfect Summer Road Trip ft. HC’s Summer Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

If you’re planning on taking a road trip this summer, here are some of our must-have products to get you through it!

Before you leave, pick up Schick Quattro YOU™, a set of inexpensive razors that work so well you can skip a shave! And with that, also pick up Schick’s Silk Touch Up Razor, a mini razor perfect for eyebrows. These are so tiny that they’ll easily fit in your toiletries bag, and can be used anywhere, even in the car (just not while you’re driving, obviously!). To go with your razors, Skintimate® released a new 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner, in two amazing scents. The Coconut Silk scent comes in a travel size option, making it the perfect addition to your road-trip beauty routine. The cream is light yet moisturizing, and can be used with wet or dry skin.

After spending hours driving, you’re likely to need something to freshen your hair up. Bed Head by TIGI has you covered with a ton of great products, including their Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo. The dry shampoo gets rid of any oil, leaving your hair looking and feeling clean.

When stopping to get the perfect roadside selfie, you’re bound to reach for your favorite lip balm or gloss. We suggest Buxom’s Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly, which is a beautiful, neutral color, protects your lips with Vitamins A and E, and also plumps them!

A road trip wouldn’t be a road trip without some mishap, and Krazy Glue is here to fix any issues, like broken sunglasses or a broken aux cord, essentials for roadtripping!

Once you reach your destination, Freeman Beauty’s Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask and Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub are musts. Freeman Beauty prioritizes natural ingredients that really work, and these masks, which have tea and lemon extracts as well as charcoal, work incredibly well. If you’ll most likely be eating fast food on your trip and blasting the AC, these masks will help rid your skin of any impurities and give it a much-needed nourishing boost.

Beyond all of these essentials, make sure to create a few summery playlists and pack lots of snacks!

Hi I'm Olivia! I'm a junior at BC who loves writing, photography, John Mayer, and anything beauty related.