Celebrity Look-Alikes at Boston College

Posted -

Barring the fact that everyone starts to look the same to me when I’m really tired, I’m usually pretty awesome at calling people out on their celebrity look-alikes.  Certainly not a very useful talent, but it pairs well with the buzz on campus this year.  We’ve all heard it— there’s an Edward Cullen walking around.  After a lengthy bout of creeping, I finally tracked down Ed, along with a few other campus celebs.  Here are the results of my pseudo-paparazzi detective work:

Better Than Bobby V

Meet Horatio Andrean— you probably know him as “Joey” on BC’s Sexual Chocolate step team. Joey’s a junior from Chestnut Ridge, NY and bears a pretty striking resemblance to some celebs…like Bobby V. According to Joey, the first time he was ever compared to the R&B star was by a group of senior girls at a party during his freshman year, and the name’s been thrown around ever since. Still, Joey reminds us, “Let’s just get it straight that I am far more attractive than Bobby Valentino. Just saying.” Hey, a bunch of senior girls comparing a freshman guy to a celeb? Something must’ve been working for ya, Joey.

Pages

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login