Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

BC Celebrities

Help BC Eagles

By Kelly Bower
May 3, 2013 - 12:00am

READ MORE

Meet Grace Olscamp, the Go-To Girl of OCBC

By Paige Marino
April 24, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Grace Olscamp!  This Cincinnati native is a big part of the Outdoors Club of Boston College, or OCBC, as well as a dedicated student and hammock enthusiast.  Keep reading to find out more about the nature-loving rock-climbing sophomore!   Name: Grace Olscamp Year: 2015
 Major: Political Science
 Hometown: Cincinnati, OH 1) What made you get involved with OCBC?
 READ MORE

A Comedic Sensation: Jill Lawler

By Paige Marino
April 18, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet Jill Lawler, a sophomore superstar in Boston College’s comedy group, CCE.  Not only is Jill charismatic, smart, and enthusiastic, but she also never fails to keep the crowd laughing with her hilarious antics.    Name: Jillian Alice Lawler Major: Nursing Hometown: Boston, MA What made you first want to join CCE? READ MORE

The Anonymous Students Behind the BC Confessions Page

By Camilla Creatura
April 14, 2013 - 12:00am

BC Confessions is the latest procrastination trend that has swept over our campus.  Students can (and do) spend hours pouring over their fellow students’ admissions, affirmations, and other sorts of declarations, ranging from extremely funny to very serious. HCBC had a chance to anonymously interview the creators of the Facebook page, and try and gain some insight into their mysterious behind the scenes workings. READ MORE

Brianne Marron and Elizabeth Woods, Co-Captains of Boston College Irish Dance

By Kyra Sammis
April 10, 2013 - 9:07pm

Boston College Irish Dance has recently been making waves around campus.  After a killer ALC Showdown performance, BCID is recognized as one of the hottest dance teams on campus.  Founded in 2006, the club consists of 30 members who have danced or are still dancing competitively at the local, national, and even international level.  BCID performs at a variety of events, both on and off campus, including Relay for Life and Arts Fest.  This Friday, April 12, BCID will be performing in its annual spring showcase, “StrIDe”, at 7 pm in Robsham Theater.  Read on to learn about the club’s co-captains, seniors Brianne Marron and Elizabeth Woods.   How long have you been dancing and why did you join BCID?...

Introducing BC Reads!

By Kelly Bower
April 9, 2013 - 12:00am

Last Spring, senior Christie Wentworth studied abroad in Spain.  She and her friends found that they had a lot of time to read for pleasure, so they started a mini book club where they would exchange and discuss books.  It was through the book swaps that Christie realized just how many Boston College students love to read. She then decided that it would be a great idea to get BC students together to read and make a difference. And thus BC Reads, one of Boston College’s newest clubs, was born. READ MORE

Meet Rightside Shirt's creators: Jeff White and Dylan Enright!

By Kelly Bower
April 3, 2013 - 12:00am

At the end of the Fall 2011 semester, then seniors Dylan Enright and Jeff White met up in Lower Dining Hall to throw around ideas for what would eventually become Rightside Shirts.  Dylan and Jeff met and became friends during their time at Boston College, and throughout their friendship, they loved to discuss different businesses and advertising campaigns. “We were very entrepreneurial,’ said Jeff. “And we wanted to start something socially minded. It wasn’t just about profit.” READ MORE

Meet Molly & Ricky!

By Brigid Wright
March 25, 2013 - 2:28pm

The voting process has begun and now it’s time to make a tough choice.  We wanted to make sure that our favorite collegiettes have all the election information before logging in sometime today to vote for your favorite candidate! READ MORE

Meet Matt & Matt!

By Brigid Wright
March 25, 2013 - 2:18pm

With the debate last Thursday and dorm walks all weekend, the campaign for UGBC President and Vice President is really heating up.  Many students have heard a lot from the candidates, but Her Campus BC wanted to make sure our readers had all the facts.   READ MORE

Meet Tim and Trugs!

By Brigid Wright
March 25, 2013 - 12:00am

Her Campus BC wants to provide all Collegiettes with the opportunity to make informed decisions about UGBC President and Vice President during this tumultuous election season.  With the Quad about to be infiltrated with candidates looking to make an impact on your BC experience, we thought we would get the inside scoop from each of the campaign teams to get the real story behind what they’re all about, and what they want to bring to UGBC and the BC community as a whole.     READ MORE