BC Wishmakers Powerdpuff Football Tournament

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Wishmakers on Campus is a wonderful organization that works alongside Make-a-WishÒ Massachusetts-Rhode Island to help create a better life for sick children. Even though it is only in its second year as an organization at BC, it has been highly successful, particularly through its fundraisers and activities.

On November 22nd, Wishmakers will be hosting its Second Annual Powderpuff Football Tournament to help raise money. If you’re interested in learning more about the tournament, keep reading!

Each team is required to have at least 8 people, including at least three boys and three girls, and to raise a minimum of $80 as a team. The group who fundraises the most money will not only be contributing to a great cause, but will also be rewarded with fun prizes and gift cards from places like J.P. Licks and White Mountain Creamery. All of the proceeds will go towards Wishmakers’ goal of earning enough money to fulfill one child’s wish by the end of the year.

If you want more information or are ready to form a team, feel free to contact the President of Wishmakers, Emily Perroti, at: perrote@bc.edu. In addition to this, you can check any updates and follow along with the Wishmakers team through the following sites:

Facebook: BC Wishmakers on Campus

Instagram: bcwishmakers

Twitter: @BCWishmakers

Hi I'm Olivia! I'm a junior at BC who loves writing, photography, John Mayer, and anything beauty related.
Niloufar is a senior at Boston College, majoring in French and English.