Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

BC Archives

Boston Red Sox vs. Orioles

By Katie Tedesco
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

Boston Red Sox Vs. Baltimore Orioles When: Saturday April 19th 1:15 pm Where: Fenway Park Tickets: boston.redsox.mlb.com Visit Boston's beloved ball park and baseball team and support the Red Sox as they take on the Baltimore Orioles. On this day, the Red Sox are having a Photo Day with the 2014 team on the field! Don't miss this opportunity! Celebrate the second series of the Sox home games and get ready for Marathon Monday! READ MORE

Meet Campus Cutie Zach Zuk!

By Erin Fitzpatrick
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

If you’re ever hanging around Newton campus, you might run into this week’s Campus Cutie. Meet freshman Zach Zuk, an English major from Vermont. Keep reading to learn more about Zach and his life at BC! The Basics Name: Zach Zuk Hometown: South Burlington, VT School Year: 2017 Major/Minor: A&S, Poly Sci/English Fun Facts Activities/Clubs: Writing for the Gavel, Intramural soccer and basketball READ MORE

Boston Red Sox vs. Orioles

By Katie Tedesco
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

Boston Red Sox Vs. Baltimore Orioles When: Sunday April 20th 7:05 pm Where: Fenway Park Tickets: boston.redsox.mlb.com Visit Boston's beloved ball park and baseball team and support the Red Sox as they take on the Baltimore Orioles. At this game, the Red Sox are having a special rememberance for the 2013 Martathon events! Celebrate the second series of the Sox home games and get ready for Marathon Monday! READ MORE

Cross-Ocean Interview: British Music

By Kelsey Damassa
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

It’s been awhile since we touched base with our sister chapter across the pond. Sam and Sheetal, the girls of Her Campus Nottingham, are back in action to answer our questions about British music. You never know, you might just discover your favorite new artist after reading through the interview! 1. Who are your favorite British singers and/or bands? Sheetal: I’m really loving Bastille at the moment! 2. What are your thoughts on One Direction? What about The Spice Girls? READ MORE

Fun & Original Things To Do in NYC

By Nadya Karpova
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

I’ve traveled to New York City at least four times within the past year. Each time I go, I end up loving the city even more than before! There are a lot of clichéd places to go to and things do to in New York. For example, some of the most visited New York attractions include the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. All of those are great and I definitely recommend that you see them. However, if you are a frequent New York visitor and want to try something new, I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite “off-the-radar” places or activities in the city. In no particular order, I’d highly recommend: 1. Row Boats in Central Park READ MORE

Wearing Your Guy's Clothing: Spring Edition

By Anne Flick
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

So it's a new month, a new season, and hopefully the start of six months of warm weather! My boyfriend and I have come to an agreement that I can steal his clothes, but I have to give something back then. If you haven't checked out my first men's clothing article, click here. If you've already seen it, I have three new additions to my wardrobe and here are some tips on how to wear them! T-Shirt I love working out in baggy shirts because I hate having tight, sweaty clothes on (seriously gross). I wore his navy blue tee, my bright pink shorts, and sneakers for a seriously comfy workout outfit. READ MORE

Fashion Feature: Embracing Spring

By Nina Tehranian
April 8, 2014 - 12:00am

Names: Emma and Kayla   Emma and Kayla are loving the fun style of Spring in their choice of outfits here! They are embracing the warm weather with a sheer top (on left) and a flowy, flowery top (on right). They both agree that, "it's totally time to embrace the sun and warmer weather, we hope!"    Looking cute and springy ladies!   READ MORE

Campus School Bandit Marathon 2014

By Katie Tedesco
April 7, 2014 - 12:00pm

What: Campus School Bandit Marathon 2014 When: Sunday April 13th 12-1 Where: BC Mile 21 We love showing our BC pride on Marathon Monday, and this year we get the chance to cheer on dedicated runners twice! Due to security measures for this year’s Boston Marathon, the BC students who trained with the Campus School won’t be running on Marathon Monday. Come out and support your friends and fellow eagles who trained so hard to run 26.2! For more info, check out their Facebook eventREAD MORE

The Wanted

By Katie Tedesco
April 7, 2014 - 12:00pm

The Wanted Word of Mouth World Tour When: Monday April 14th 6pm Where: House of Blues, Lansdowne St.  How much: Tickets from $40 This English-Irish boy band know for their song "Glad You Came" is coming to the Boston Area! See them in concert before they go on a hiatus in May! Tickets are still available on Ticketmaster and StubHub! READ MORE

Boston Celtics v. Washington Wizards

By Katie Tedesco
April 7, 2014 - 12:00pm

Boston Celtics v. Washington Wizards When: Wednesday April 16th at 8:00pm Where: TD Garden Come support the Boston Celtics as they take on the Washington Wizards. Want the perfect date night, birthday present or just a fun night out? Take them to this game! Tickets are available online at www.nba.com/celtics/tickets READ MORE