Her Campus BC Archives

• Winter For The Dress Obsessed Girl

“You are always so dressed up!” If you frequently hear this exclaimed as you walk into class, chances are that your wardrobe consist mainly...

• Toys R Us Pulls Breaking Bad Dolls

The TV show Breaking Bad has become a complete phenomenon: almost everyone who watches it becomes instantly obsessed. This craze has spread...

• Halloween Costume Contest!

It’s that time of year again, Collegiettes™! Halloween is upon us, and therefore it’s the season of the Halloween costume. Her Campus BC is...

• Pawfect Disney Cats

Happy Halloween, HCBC readers! You’ve already seen, and will see throughout the weekend, some awesome Halloween costumes. Me being me, I am...

• Best Ways To Spend Sick Days

Being sick is not fun. You don’t feel well, you have a hard time focusing on work, and no one wants to hang out with you because they’re...

• The 5 Stages of Midterm Grief

We can't always get perfect grades for all of our midterms; we're human. Sometimes even if we've studied to capacity and feel prepared, we...

• She's The First Bake Sale

This year, Her Campus BC is teaming up with the Brazilian Club at BC to bring you the annual third annual She's the First Bake Sale. All...

• Meet Cutie Adam Clegg!

Meet Campus Cutie Adam Clegg, a multi-talented senior with a charming smile, a great sense of humor and an amazing personality to match. As...

• Fearbola

Fearbola : noun, the fear of Ebola taking over the entire country and causing a national emergency. Let’s be honest, we have taken this...

• The 5 Sweaters You Need This Season

Similar to seasons, fashion trends come and go, but with fall in the air and temperatures dropping you can always rely on these five styles...

• Meet Campus Cutie Ross Taylor

The Basics: Name: Ross Taylor Hometown: Philadelphia, PA School/Year: A&S '15 Major: History Relationship Status: Single BC Life:...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style