Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

BC Archives

Paint The Campus Pink Contest Winner!

By Katherine Valentino
October 11, 2014 - 12:00am

Honk! Festival

By Alana Dolan
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Starting Friday, Oct 10, the festival of activist street bands is taking over. There will be live music and other forms of live entertainment. For more information please visit http://honkfest.org/media/ 3:00 pm: meet in Downtown Crossing (across from Macy’s)
3:30 pm: bands and fans scatter to nearby establishments refusing to pay a living wage
4:30 pm: bands converge back at Downtown Crossing, then parade up to Boston Common (at Park St. T stop) for a final “HONK! for $15″ jam READ MORE

Post Graduate Volunteer Fair

By Mary Lou Ponsetto
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Almost every upper classman was a ball of nerves last September 17th, staying up late to update their resumes, perfect their elevator pitches, and choose the right earrings. But what about the upcoming date of October 21st? Two weeks from now, from 4 to 7 pm in the heights room, over 50 organizations will excitedly await to tell you about the full time opportunities they offer to college grads. And the best part? No dress code and no resume required. Here are some of the highlights: Jesuit Volunteer Core READ MORE

Boston College Campus School Fun Run Walk & Roll & Spirit Day

By Alana Dolan
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Boston College Campus School Fun Run Walk & Roll & Spirit Day This Friday come out and celebrate with the Campus School and it's volunteers as well as other who have supported them!  Wear your best BC gear and walk, run or roll around the Res as well as be there for a check presentation, and free food! T-shirts will be on sale at the event for those who wish to purchase one. Donations for the Boston College Campus School are greatly appreciated! READ MORE

Why You Should Donate to Senior Class Gift

By Caroline Stride
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Tabling for the Senior Class Gift kicked off last week, and many of you have now seen the enthusiastic faces of Senior Class Gift committee members encouraging you to make a donation to the Senior Class Gift.   The Senior Class Gift is a tradition here at BC, where seniors have a chance to make a gift (of any size) to the program or organization that mattered most to them during their time here at the Heights. Why should you make your Senior Gift? 1. University Ranking READ MORE

Are Girls Delusional?

By Lexie Pereira
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

We know that girls grow up differently than boys do. And before you go all feminist on me, I’m not saying it’s right, I’m saying that it’s true. Growing up as a girl or boy in society is like growing up in a slightly different culture. Though women have the right to vote and all the declared equalities deserved, girls are still growing up differently, to some degree, thanks to sex-type stereotypes. This isn’t an article about equality of rights, or how to raise children at that, it’s an article to tell you that girls are thinking differently than boys… and it’s time we think about that. READ MORE

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

By Katherine Valentino
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Happy Birthday to Her Campus BC member Elizabeth Nuccio!  READ MORE

Fun Fall Dates for You and Your S.O.

By Paige Marino
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

There are so many great things about fall. You get to wear cute sweaters and boots, cheer on your favorite football teams, and of course enjoy pumpkin flavored everything! Another awesome part of fall are all the unique and fun date ideas. So, grab your favorite cutie and embark on some fun fall adventures!  READ MORE

Judah Friedlander comes to BC

By Alana Dolan
October 10, 2014 - 12:00am

CAB Presents: World Champion Judah Friedlander w/ Chris Gethard If you want a good laugh, you’re in luck! 30 Rock’s Judah Friedlander is coming to BC to perform a Stand Up Comedy in Robsham. Tickets went on sale Monday, October 6 for $10 and are still available. There is no limit for how many tickets you can purchase!    Written by: Vanessa Sewell READ MORE

boohoo Style

By Katherine Valentino
October 9, 2014 - 1:43pm

boohoo style squad member, Erin Fitzpatrick, rocking a boohoo dress! So cute! Use the promo code BCSTYLESQUAD2 for 25% off your whole order on boohooREAD MORE