Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

BC Archives

Happy Easter from the HC BC Team!

By Kelsey Damassa
April 20, 2014 - 12:00am

Happy Easter! The HC BC team is celebrating by sharing some of our favorite throwback Easter pictures. Let's just say that we all loved ridiculous Easter dresses, scary Easter bunnies, and of course spending time with our fabulous families. What are your favorite Easter memories? READ MORE

Review: Soul Cycle Chestnut Hill

By Brigid Wright
April 19, 2014 - 12:00am

Note: I am not a fitness freak. I’m actually the opposite—I almost never work out, and when I do, it’s a variation of a yoga class at the Plex and an occasional sprint up Comm Ave to make it to class on time. READ MORE

looped in

By Nina Tehranian
April 19, 2014 - 12:00am

Let me tell you guys about the new big thing: “looped in.” Interested? Keeping reading! READ MORE

Easter Traditions from Around the World

By Shannon Louie
April 19, 2014 - 12:00am

With Easter coming up, we can look forward to many of the traditions we practice today in America: hunting for candy-filled eggs, eating chocolate bunnies, decorating eggs, going to church, etc. While these customs are widely practiced across America, the origins and variations extend beyond our borders, rooted in cultures from overseas. Additionally, people of various nationalities observe the Christian holiday in their own unique ways contributing to a diverse Easter celebration in America. READ MORE

Sunglass Trends for a Sunnier Spring

By Jessica Lyons
April 19, 2014 - 12:00am

Now that warmer weather is officially upon us, it is time to break out our dresses, sandals, and most importantly, sunglasses! They are the accessories I can’t live, and literally can’t see, without. The classic wayfarer or aviator styles are always in for the spring, but if you want to switch it up and try something a bit more adventurous, check out these funky sunglass styles. Celebrity style icons like the Olsen twins, Kardashian sisters, Nicole Richie and Beyonce are pushing the limits with their summer eyewear and you can definitely use them as inspiration! Thick frames READ MORE

Fashion Feature: Anthropologie-Obsessed

By Remy Hassett
April 19, 2014 - 12:00am

Name: Ericka Schubert Class Year: A&S, 2014 Major: Perspectives "I like to be comfortable in what I'm wearing, yet still look put together. Professional, but not overwhelmingly so. Professional casual. Basically I spend too much time at Anthropologie." READ MORE

Going Back to Boylston Street for the First Time since April 15, 2013

By Anne Flick
April 19, 2014 - 12:00am

It's been a year since the terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013. This Monday, thousands of people will converge on Boston to celebrate the 118th Boston Marathon and celebrate the strength of the runners, the victims of last year, and the resilience of this city. Monday also marks a special day for me; it is the first time I will return to Boylston Street since that Monday one year ago. READ MORE

Easter Sunday

By Morgan Gibbons
April 18, 2014 - 12:20am

Easter Sunday When: Sunday, April 20th Where: All over the World   After the 40 Days of Lent, Christians all over the world celebrate Easter with their families and parishes on Sunday. Each sect of Christianity has their own tradition and many families join in prayer, song and worship during a Easter Sunday Mass celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. After Church, children (and people of all ages, to be honest) love to have Easter brunch, Easter egg hunts, dying of Easter eggs and sharing of Easter baskets and candy. However you celebrate your Easter Sunday, make sure you are spending it with those who are close to you and the day is full of faith and fun and lots of chocolate eggs and jelly beans!   READ MORE...

Boston Red Sox v. Yankees

By Morgan Gibbons
April 18, 2014 - 12:12am

Boston Red Sox v. Yankees When: Tuesday April 22nd-Thursday April 24th Where: Fenway Park Cost: Tickets available at www.redsox.com and other Ticket Sales Sites   READ MORE

Spice Up Your Water

By Samantha Schroeder
April 18, 2014 - 12:00am

This is a topic everybody is sure to understand. Water is essential for all of us (obviously), but drinking plain water all day every day can make your taste buds feel pretty bored. Water can taste delicious a lot of the time, but sometimes we need to spice things up. Here are a few ways to make your experience with water feel brand new! Crystal Light READ MORE