Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

BC Archives

Reed Krakoff Offer!

By Katherine Valentino
September 14, 2014 - 12:00am

Her Campus BC has your back! Enhance your fall wardrobe with this awesome offer from Reed Krakoff, an American Luxury Brand specializing in ready-to-wear, handbags, accessories, jewelry, small leather goods, etc. Present this e-vite with a valid school ID at their Saks Fifth Avenue-Boston location and receive a 20% savings on your Reed Krakoff purchase!! READ MORE

What My Summer Internship Taught Me

By Nina Tehranian
September 13, 2014 - 12:38am

Like most juniors going into senior year, this past summer I had a summer internship. Like many working professionals, I made my way in the great city of Boston every morning at 7 am and was lucky enough to work in the Copley Square area right in downtown Boston. I had some good times and I had some bad times. All in all I would say that I had a very successful summer. Let me share with you the main lesson I learned.   READ MORE

Meet Campus Celeb BC Pom Squad: Girls Behind the Poms

By Lexie Pereira
September 13, 2014 - 12:00am

You’ve seen ‘em, you’ve heard ‘em, now meet ‘em: The Boston College Pom Squad. Contrary to popular belief, there is a difference between the Cheerleading Team, Dance Team, and Pom Squad. As part of the Spirit Program, these dancers perform at all home football and basketball games, travel with the basketball teams, and occasionally participate in national competitions. In many senses, members of the BC Pom Squad are much like real celebrities with ESPN television features, photo opportunities, and autograph signings. READ MORE

What I've Learned in College... So Far

By Jacqueline Guerrero
September 13, 2014 - 12:00am

Although you are in school to earn that degree, college is also a time of exploring and finding out who you are and what you want. You are in a new environment. There are no parents telling you what to do, so you have determine the rules for yourself. Here are some tips to guide you on your path through college and self- discovery: Life Happens. READ MORE

Tailgates with the HC BC Team

By Katherine Valentino
September 13, 2014 - 12:00am

Being that today is one of the biggest football games of the year and our first HC BC meeting is tomorrow night, we're throwing it back to last year's Her Campus BC tailgate!  READ MORE

Meet Campus Cutie, Nicole Frederick!

By Katherine Valentino
September 12, 2014 - 12:00am

Meet Campus Cutie, Nicole Frederick! This senior Biology major loves running (she’s currently training for the Boston Half) and “attempting” to cook in her room in Iggy. When she’s not in class or doing work in O’Neill, you can catch her running around the res or heading to White Mountain for a late night snack. Get to know her! The Basics Name: Nicole Frederick Hometown: Villanova, PA School/Year: A&S, 2015 Major: READ MORE

Madewell Event Throwback

By Katherine Valentino
September 12, 2014 - 12:00am

In honor of our Madewell event coming up, we're throwing it back to our AMAZING event last year. Hope you all can make it out for a night of shopping and socializing!  READ MORE

Your Freshman Year Bucket List

By Samantha Schroeder
September 11, 2014 - 12:00am

For many of us Collegiettes, our journey at BC is simply continuing. If you’re a freshman, though, your journey is just beginning, and there is so much to experience in your first year! Not sure what you’re supposed to do? Here are a few ideas to start your very own BC bucket list for your freshman year! 1. Go to the football game as a Superfan Since this isn’t something I’m able to experience often, I can tell you that this is a definite must do! Being a part of the sea of yellow will definitely make you feel like you made the right choice coming to BC! READ MORE

Become a Sweetgreen Campus Ambassador

By Katherine Valentino
September 11, 2014 - 12:00am

If you’re a student here at BC, you’ve probably heard of sweetgreen by now. If you haven’t you have got to try it. It’s delicious and has everything from yummy, healthy salads to juices and froyo! According to their website, sweetgreen is “a destination for delicious food that’s both healthy for you and aligned with your values. We source local and organic ingredients from farmers we know and partners we trust, supporting our communities and creating meaningful relationships with those around us. We exist to create experiences where passion and purpose come together.” READ MORE

Today We Remember

By Katherine Valentino
September 11, 2014 - 12:00am

Today we remember those in the BC community and all others who lost their lives on September 11, 2001  READ MORE