What Happens During Finals Week?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

It’s Finals Week.

Out come the dark circles, sweatpants, late-night pizzas, occasional loathing for your college textbooks, spastic moments and all the other fun things associated with going to college and being graded on what you know… and what you don’t know! At the Her Campus Bates team, we’ve got a group of stellar, well-rounded writers who are top notch students. Nevertheless, finals woes are finals woes across the board. It’s time to fight for the best study rooms on campus. Will Hedge and  Roger Williams be in the stars? What about hibernating in the library stacks? May the odds be with you!

1. 9:00 AM: How studying always begins. MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION!

2.  2:00 PM: It’s such a lovely spring day! How I long to go outside after being cooped up inside for six months under this snow. 

3. Midnight: Let’s get the motivation back by jamming out to some old jams at midnight!

4. 1:00 AM: What is the meaning of quantam physics? What is a social construction? Is my final a social construct? What is life?

5. Is this what college looks like? YES, during finals week!

6. Exhaustion has set in. It’s time to call it a night.

HAPPY FINALS WEEK! 

HerCampus Bates College Co-Founder Find me at: http://heelsandthesoul.com