Thoughts You Have Over the Weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

Friday Afternoon

“Yes! It’s finally Friday! I have the whole weekend to do whatever I want when I want.”

…And usually this just means using your Friday night to watch Netflix until you fall asleep with your laptop on the edge your bed nearly falling to its death.

Saturday

“Okay, it’s Saturday, aka sleep until 12PM day!”

You almost always regret waking up late because you realize the tons of work you need to get done.

And there is no room for procrastination because you MUST enjoy your saturday night out with friends.

Even though you go through this same laziness every Saturday, your bed is just too cozy.

Sunday

“Where did the weekend go?! I could’ve sworn it was Friday yesterday. Just give me one more day of rest, please!”

“Why did my professors think I could get so manys papers and readings finished over the weekend?”

But regardless of the tons of work you had to do over the weekend, somehow you get through it!

And you prepare for the long week that awaits.

But of course, your last thoughts before bed:”I can’t wait until Friday!”

GIF Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Lauren Drumgold is a sophomore student at Bates College, planning on majoring in Biology on a Pre-Veterinary Medicine track.
Jane is a senior at Bates College, majoring in English and minoring in History. Outside of class, she dances ballet and practices yoga, religiously listens to Dave Matthews Band, and is a firm believer that dark chocolate acts as a well-rounded meal.