Stop What You Are Doing and Checkout Bershka

Posted -

If you know me then you know I love Zara and at least half of my wardrobe is Zara. From accessories to miniskirts to a nice turtleneck, I know I can always rely on Zara to give a girl what she needs. So, it was to my surprise that my latest Zara delivery came with a flyer for the arrival of Bershka to the United States. Confused, I went to my number one Zara source, my cousin. She works for Zara and knows everything about Zara’s sister companies.

Bershka is not a new company, rather it has just opened up a pop-up store in SoHo. They are trying to really bring Bershka to the US and open stores nationwide. Bershka has a similar style as Zara, but it seems to be tailored towards a younger group and is a tad bit cheaper.

There’s even a huge promotion going on now for 20% off when you use the code HELLOUSA. So get to shopping and tell us what you think about Bershka!

About The Author

Elizah Laurenceau is a junior at Bates College. Her hobbies consist of binge watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, cooking and trying new foods, and playing with her dog. She spends her days either glued on her computer or late nights finishing up work.