Finals Week Beauty Advice Every College Student Needs

1) The Nails

Start off finals week the weekend before by giving your nails a fresh coat of something festive. Then pick off all your nail polish by Monday night in a fix of studying-induced anxiety for a cool-girl, bedraggled look.

2) The Look

Finals week means dressing like you shop exclusively at the Bates College store and Reny’s. Maintain a sexy, mysterious aura by wearing the same sweatshirt for 3 days in a row.

3) The Hair

Hair? Who has nice hair? All you have this week is a hair tie and 99 problems. Nice hair is for people who DON’T HAVE AS MUCH WORK AS YOU!!!! YOU HAVE THE MOST WORK!!!!!

4) The Face

After a long night in Ladd, try obsessively plucking your eyebrows until 3 AM. No one will notice the space in between your brows have increased by an inch overnight.

5) The Surprise

After looking like a degenerate for several days in a row, you may be tempted to wake up early to put on a full face of makeup and REAL pants in order to regain some control over your life. This surprise “trying” won’t last long: by noon you’ll be back in leggings and frantically rubbing mascara off.

Enjoy finals season!!

Isabelle is a Junior at Bates College. She enjoys being cozy, makeup, and fine cheeses.

You Might Also Enjoy