This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.
This week Her Campus Bates is pleased to feature Mikaela Bradley ‘16 as Campus Celebrity! Mikaela has surely made her mark on the Bates campus during the last four years both on and off the lax field. Scroll down to see her full bio!

Name: Mikaela Bradley

Class year: 2016

Hometown: Ridgewood, NJ

Relationship status: In a relationship with the all american beauty Jack Allard. 

What are you studying at Bates? I’m pre med and a biology major.

What are you involved in on campus? Captain of Women’s lacrosse team, I work for the Bates Fund, and I’m a biology research assistant for my thesis advisor. 

What are some of your hobbies? Anything that has to do with arts and crafts really (beading and knitting).

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully I survived med school and am a pediatrician.

Something we don’t know about you? I hate ketchup with a burning passion.

What would you do if you won the lottery? Try to find a cure for cancer.

Biggest pet peeve? People who chew gum like a cow.

One phrase that describes you? Work hard play hard.

What is your spirit animal? A dog.

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Kristen Wiig.

Favourite Commons meal? Hmm not sure… but the kolackys at the dessert bar are the bomb dot com.

Who is your role model? My mom… she’s so cute.

If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? What companies should I invest in?

Guilty pleasure? Playing dress up with my dog.

What’s your theme song? “Let The Bodies Hit The Floor” by Drowning Pool.. It gets the blood pumping.

Best compliment you’ve ever received? “You’re going to be such a good mom one day”

Thanks for making Bates great Mikaela! You will be missed!

Freshman at Bates College