6 Reactions to our Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

Here is how we felt when we recieved the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit in the mail:

1) Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos: These smell so amazing and look so fashionable, we’re definitely channelling our inner Beyonce in the library.

2) Chipotle BOGO Cards & Free Entrée Cards: Stress-eating cures the soul during finals. 

3) Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases Considering the organization of our daily lives is the last thing on our minds, it is lucky Vera is helping us easily get our lives together. 

4) TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray: We may have fifteen pages to write today, but at least our hair looks great!

5) Cold Remedy QuickMelts from Cold-Eeze:  Must fend off the Bates Plague until Christmas. 

6) Drawstring Bags from Admitsee.com: Perfect! Another bag to carry an unreal amount of books.

Her Campus Bates wants to give a big shoutout to all our sponsors. Thanks for helping us get back and give back to our school!

GIF Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jane is a senior at Bates College, majoring in English and minoring in History. Outside of class, she dances ballet and practices yoga, religiously listens to Dave Matthews Band, and is a firm believer that dark chocolate acts as a well-rounded meal.