Weekly Wellness Tips: Try a New Workout

Posted -

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a bit picky about my workouts. Once I find a few classes I like, I tend to avoid branching out in fear of wasting endorphins on an “eh” experience. Last week, however, I visited a new class at my campus gym and had an absolute blast. Not only was it a great way to breakup my weekday routine, but I loved getting to know a different teacher and challenge my body in new, fun ways. I had such a good time, in fact, that I already marked next week’s class in my planner!

So now it’s your turn. Whether you’re stuck in a rut or getting moving on the regular, step out of your comfort zone this week and try something different. Are you a Pilates lover? Maybe try running! Cardio fiend? Why not give yoga a shot! Who knows, you might just find your new favorite movement. :)

About The Author

A self-proclaimed dark chocolate hoarder living and learning in Manhattan. A book-lover at heart, Olivia can most often be found reading, doing yoga, or destressing on the swings in Riverside Park.