Weekly Wellness Tips: Try a New Workout

Posted -

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a bit picky about my workouts. Once I find a few classes I like, I tend to avoid branching out in fear of wasting endorphins on an “eh” experience. Last week, however, I visited a new class at my campus gym and had an absolute blast. Not only was it a great way to breakup my weekday routine, but I loved getting to know a different teacher and challenge my body in new, fun ways. I had such a good time, in fact, that I already marked next week’s class in my planner!

So now it’s your turn. Whether you’re stuck in a rut or getting moving on the regular, step out of your comfort zone this week and try something different. Are you a Pilates lover? Maybe try running! Cardio fiend? Why not give yoga a shot! Who knows, you might just find your new favorite movement. :)

About The Author

A self-proclaimed dark chocolate hoarder living and learning in Manhattan. A book-lover at heart, Olivia can most often be found reading, doing yoga, or destressing on the swings in Riverside Park.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login