This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

We all know that feeling. Whether you’ve been out all night or you’ve been in all night, that familiar twist of your stomach confused by your skewed sleeping schedule will certainly get you when you least expect it. Here’s a compiled list of the neighborhood’s most trustworthy late night food options that you can count on to feed you in such a vulnerable state.

Ham Del, 116th and Amsterdam

Keep this place in mind for the latest of late nights. In this turbulence of a crazy evening, you can always count on the calm of Ham Del’s fluorescent light and miraculously cheerful (and awake) staff.

West Side, 110th and Broadway

This place is open for 24 hours and has everything you will ever need in the wee hours of the morning. If you go in with a mission in mind, you will be fine; however, the droves of options might be a bit overwhelming to the unprepared. You’ll catch yourself paralyzed by choice in front of the to-go section.

Halal Carts

These guys are strategically placed on 111th, 115th, and 116th for all of your late night needs. Regardless of cart location, the product will be essentially the same, and always cheap. Come what may, there’s always a falafel sandwich in reach!

Tom’s, 112th and Broadway

Known by everyone else for its recurring role in Seinfeld, this celebrity diner is cherished by CU students for its late night offerings. What’s better than eating classic diner food with your friends while watching as tourists take their picture in front of the place? Doing it in the middle of the night, of course.

Koronet’s, 110th and Broadway

This is a campus icon.. Koronet’s is often Morningside Heights’ hottest club come weekend nights. If you roll through after a night out, you’ll be one of many of your peers who are finishing up their night with a slice. Plus, you get a remarkably hefty slice of pizza for $4.50, which is really all a gal can ask for.

Roti Roll, 109th and Amsterdam

If you’re enjoying your night at Suite, you won’t even have to clock out to grab a snack at Roti Roll, because there’s a door directly into the place. What used to be a mere doorless door frame connecting the late-night fast food Indian joint and the gay/karaoke bar now has a full-fledged door, but that should not stop you from getting your snacks after belting out your karaoke jam.