Get in Your Workout… While Helping a Good Cause!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Ladies, school’s finally back in session and before we focus on our new Netflix show why don’t we take this first week and set up a fitness routine. Need a little motivation? Get training for Women’s Heath Magazine’s  “Run 10 Feed 10” 10K on September 21st which takes place along the West Side Highway… and hey, the view ain’t so bad! The 10K is a simple concept. You run a 10K, you feed 10 people in our local community…easypeasy. If you’re like me and hate  dislike running, then maybe the post-race yoga workout, free swag (aka a FEED bag & bracelet), beauty consultations and other giveways will be enough motivation to sign up. I know feeding 10 people will be enough for me!

Take advantage of the sunny weather (and easy access to three nearby parks might I add) so you can start your training now! And don’t worry, they accept all paces. So if you’re a slow turtle like me,  don’t be discouraged by the track stars 100 yards in front of you. Visit www.RUN10FEED10.COM to register and learn more details about the event.

P.S. use the promo code: R10HERCAMPUS