This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’re a fan of spending the freezing New York winter locked inside, drinking hot chocolate with friends, and complaining about the weather. However, the times that you do have to venture outside to make it to class, the wind and cold can do a number on delicate, exposed skin. In winter, it’s especially important to focus on pampering yourself.

So, in partnership with Her Campus and St. Ives, here is the perfect pampering partner to get you through winter (and making your skin super soft for warmer months when you can actually wear cute outfits other than parkas).

I’ve always been a huge fan of St. Ives apricot products, because they’re great scrubs and mostly because they smell incredible. However, their oatmeal line might actually smell even better.

The St. Ives® Nourish & Soothe Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion is super gentle and hydrating, made with 100% natural moisturizing product and paraben-free. You can buy it online for $4.99 for 21 oz: http://www.stives.com/product/detail/357606/naturaly-soothing-oatmeal-shea-butter-lotion

The St. Ives® Nourished & Smooth Oatmeal Body Scrub (which is brand new, by the way) is also made with 100% natural exfoliants, and is ideal for anyone who’s looking for a more gentle scrub. You can buy it online for $4.00 for 9 oz: http://www.stives.com/product/detail/1099460/nourished-and-smooth-oatmeal-body-scrub

Maybe the best surprise of the new St. Ives collection is a collab with Oatmeals located out of New York. OatMeals founder Samantha created the St. Ives Radiance Boost Bowl to sell at her popular NYC store. St. Ives Radiance Boost Bowl contains oats, dried pears, almonds, apricots, dried cranberries, crystallized ginger, and honey powder. I personally love dried fruit so this full assortment provides my fix. This oatmeal is quite unique as it has honey powder which sweetened the meal just enough. I had never heard of honey powder before so this new flavor really set off my taste buds. The limited edition oatmeal is available through April 8, 2016.

Oatmeal is very high in fiber and fills you up fast. Most oatmeals are gluten free; this means everyone can enjoy oatmeal. I always struggle to eat a good breakfast as student who has early morning classes; when I’m rushing out the door I usually settle for really unsatisfying empty carbs. I’m now a convert to having oatmeal for breakfast, especially when it’s so delicious and filled with fruits so I can get some morning nutrients!