Everything You Need for a Holiday Girls' Night

Get your squad together and pamper yourselves for the holiday season! Our #HCSurvivalKits have all the products you need! Check them out:

Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel:

• Seemed a little too good to be true, but this felt amazing - it had a nice cooling effect, and helped me wake up in the morning. -Julia
  • Works great after pulling an all nighter! I felt refreshed and ready to rumble!  -Ariana
  • This made going to my 8:40 after a long night of writing a paper bearable. - Allie

Being by Sanctuary Hand Cream:

Salted Caramel & Macadamia & Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom:

• It smells great! While it works great after application and helps my hands stay hydrated for the rough winter season. -Ariana
  • I love the smell, reapply frequently to stay hydrated. -Allie
  • Both smelled amazing, and were conveniently sized for easy travel and storage. They do the trick during cold winter days. -Julia

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles:

• Krazy Glue is the key to stress-free crafting. I used these singles for my sorority's big-little gift crafting and they were perfect! Dried in seconds and made my little's Greek letters look fab! Great for a college student who might not be the best at keeping a full-size tube closed. -Sydney  

The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto:

• The material was really quality, and they are great shirts for a extra motivation and empowerment. Put one on when you have a big test to study for or for working out. Also, I got one for my mom and she loved it! -Julia
  • Super soft and super comfy! Great to wear to bed or to the gym. -Ariana
  • The material was super soft. I loved sleeping in this shirt. A bit roomy under the arms, but I was only sleeping in them, so it didn’t matter. -Allie
  • These shirts are so nice to study in or to wear to bed; they’re super comfortable and the messages on them make me smile, even if they’re a little silly. -Erica
  • I love these shirts! They are bit low-cut for me on the sides (I’m 5’1”), but paired with a cute sports bra they’re cute for the gym. -Olivia

Tarte Cosmetics:

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

• I love love love this palette! The shades are perfect for the winter season and I use it for every purpose; classes, interviews, formals, nights out, etc.! It stayed on from my 8:30 a.m. interview to my 5:30 p.m. class and to meeting my family for dinner in the city. You can't go wrong with Tarte quality and shimmer. -Sydney

Lights, Camera, Lashes™

• The mascara looked very nice, but it could easy clump if you weren’t careful with the application. -Ariana
  • The mascara could have been a little thicker, but I liked that it did not clump my eyelashes. This would be great to pair with a denser formula. -Julia

• I liked using this mascara for theater productions. It really makes your lashes look dramatic. -Allie

• I like using this mascara on a daily basis. My lashes are blonde naturally, and the mascara isn’t too dramatic on me during the week. -Rachel

• This mascara stayed on all night for me and didn’t smudge! I’d definitely use this again. -Erica

• This mascara came at the perfect time, as I’d just run out of my tried-and-true tube. So far I’ve been liking, particularly as I’ve noticed that it doesn’t smudge too much, which is key on long days, especially! -Olivia

Sydney is in love with New York City, dogspotting, and chorizo tacos. She's an aspiring novelist, a Barnard feminist, and might deny she was born in New Jersey.

Surviving the big city through caffeine.

A self-proclaimed dark chocolate hoarder living and learning in Manhattan. A book-lover at heart, Olivia can most often be found reading, doing yoga, or destressing on the swings in Riverside Park.

Erica is a feature writer, news and entertainment writer, and editorial intern at Her Campus, and a staff writer at Her Campus Columbia Barnard. She is a sophomore at Barnard College of Columbia University, studying English and creative writing. In her free time, she can be found searching New York City for trendy dessert places, watching Vine compilations on YouTube, or dancing with Columbia Orchesis, a student dance group. She has very strong opinions about gender equality (for), pineapple on pizza (against), and the Oxford comma (for). You can find her on Instagram at @ericaakam.

Allie Humphrey is a first-year student at Barnard College majoring in history. She's fond of red lipstick, Byronic heroes, and period drama soundtracks. Find her on Instagram at @alisbeths

Rachel is currently trying to navigate her freshman year in New York City. Despite being an LA native, she is not a beach lover and would much rather have deep, intellectual conversations with people while staying true to an introverted lifestyle. She also loves Myers-Briggs personality types, fashion, and chocolate. 

You Might Also Enjoy