This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Name: Eric Rubin

Hometown: Lido Beach, NY

School/Year: Columbia College, Junior

Major: Political Science

What are three things we should know about you?

1. I’m on the tennis team.

2. I love meeting new people. Everyone at Columbia has an interesting and unique story.

3. I never stop eating

Tell us a little bit about what you do on campus: Between tennis obligations and academics there isn’t much time for anything else.

Favorite class you’ve ever taken at Barnard/Columbia: Definitely Art Hum. I had a great professor who made the class a lot of fun. I didn’t know a thing about art before the class and now it is something I have strong interest in.

Favorite bar in Mo’Hi: Honestly they are all pretty bad but if I had to pick I’d say Mels.

Favorite memory from your time at Columbia so far: Winning Ivies with the team last year. It takes up so much of my time here so it was nice to see the results of our hard work.

If you could have any superpower what would it be? The ability to never be tired. I never get enough sleep here so staying awake in class is always a problem.

What do you look for in a girl? Good personality, outgoing, sense of humor.

Describe your dream date:  Needs to start with a great dinner, ideally sushi. After that it would be cool to hangout on the boardwalk in my hometown, especially as the sun goes down. You get to see some pretty incredible sunsets from there.

Best pick up line you’ve ever heard: I honestly have never heard anyone actually use a pick up line. I don’t think its possible to use one and not sound creepy.

If you could throw a party, what would you theme it? Definitely 90s theme. I have an obsession with 90s music so I’d love to make the playlist for a 90s party.

Three things you can’t live without:

1. Apple juice

2. My Prius. I get made fun of for driving it but it is the best car out there

3. Tennis

Two things you want to do before you graduate:

1. Get an A+ in a class

2. Get to the NCAA quarterfinals with the tennis team