Celebrity Workout Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Let’s be real. As hard as we try to look like Kim Kardashian as we hustle over to Dodge before our 10:10 class, that just doesn’t happen.  Somehow she manages to look more red-carpet ready after her workout than before, and even if its snowing outside, she still rocks her neon lulu lemon tank as if it were summer. We may not have her swag, but we can learn a couple things from our fit friends in Hollywood. 

The Jacket

Photo Courtesy of Posh24

Keep warm in a zip up luon jacket instead of a hoodie to stay stylish and sweat-free at the same time. These cover ups are form fitting, because you never know who you might spot on the treadmil next to you! 

Headbands

Courtesy of DailyMail.Co.UK

Bangs can be a hassle in a workout class, but you can use the opportunity to wear a bright and fun colored headband. Consider a wider band like Katy Perry’s missoni-print one above. 

Printed Spandex

Spruce up this yoga and running staple with a print instead of a solid black or grey. Everytime you do downward dog you’ll smile just looking at the color of these fabulous bottoms! 

Pop of Color

Courtesy of Just Jared

Not only does this Legally Blonde star light up the silver screen, but she also lights up the sidewalk in her stylish workout gear. Reese breaks up her all black ensembles with a pop of fuscia, whether in a tank or jacket wrapped around her waist. Solid bright colors are a must for spring runs in the park or by the water. 

Crop Tops

Courtesy of Seventeen.com

If you have those abs like Miley Cyrus–show them off! A crop top is usually breezy and comfortable to exercise in. Pair it with cute foldover leggings just like the Bangerz star. 

Happy workout collegiettes! 

Liana Gergely

Columbia Barnard