This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Read up on no-nonsense advice for back-to-school from our expert anonymous advice columnist!

I’m not on a dining plan anymore. What do I eat?

• Well congrats on finally becoming an adult! When adults want to eat, they take out their big kid pots and pans and cook some big kid food! Maybe you should try it? 

Where should I go if I’m already tired of the bar scene?

• Honestly how could you ever get tired of the bar scene around here?! (RIP Cannons never forget) I don’t know about you but I could never get tired of Gabe from the Heights insulting my ID photo or watching freshmen attempt to pay off the bouncer at 1020. If you’re truly #overit, try the frat scene on campus. Greek life may not be as legit here as your friends say it is at Michigan, but SigEp has the occasional two hour darty! That’s still something, right? 

I forgot how to keep my life organized over the summer. Help!

• Listen, you’re a Columbia student. Snaps to you if you’ve ever truly had your life organized. Truth be told, I have no idea how to answer this question. My life is about as organized as NSLOP. Try asking one of your friends who landed JP Morgan/Goldman Sachs this summer. They seem to be doing something right.

If you have any questions for our columnist, reach out to barnard@hercampus.com OR fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/KRfQNKEroSzChrtF2 ! All inquiries will remain anonymous, just ike our writer!